Targhee Arcade Parties
Birthday party packages are available through our winter and summer seasons, details can be obtained through our sales department. Please contact the Grand Targhee Resort Group Service Coordinator at 307-353-2300 ext.1361.
Arcade Party Amenities & Options
- Advanced reservation is required
- Use of facility for fixed or flex time periods
- 150.00 2 hours (except for holidays/Saturdays)
- $100.00 of tokens for $80.00 (400 tokens total)
Food and Beverage Services
- Pizza $18.00 (8-10 slices) any assorted flavors
- Soda $1.50 per person
- Order any additional items from the Snorkels menu
- (Bring your own cake) Targhee will supplies the plates, silverware and napkins
- Dinner and Cake in Snorkels (table will be reserved for your party)
Party Mountain Services
- Ski & Snowboard School lessons (price dependent on number of guest)
- “Fred The Moose” appearances
- Tubing Hill Package - $200
- 2 hours in Tube Park
- 30 tubes provided
- Must be 42 inches tall
- Outdoor heated pool access (price dependent on number of guest)
- Climbing Wall (summer season only)
- Nature based activities with our Resort Naturalist (price dependent on number of guest)
Request Information Now
The Targhee Arcade
If your legs need a break lapping DC, head on in and enjoy Grand Targhee Resort’s Arcade which is conveniently located in the Village Plaza at the top of the main staircase in the Rendezvous Lodge. The Arcade is a family-friendly recreation room with coin-operated games for all ages. Enjoy prize generated games, old-school classic arcade games, interactive hockey games, driving and shooting simulators. Change machines and vending is also available for all Resort guests.
Hours: 9am – 11pm daily. Open to the public and all ages.
Contact 800-TARGHEE ext 1361 for more information.
- Air Hockey Table
- Play-til-u-win crane
- Self-redemption prize game (win mp3 players, iPod, goggles, skull candy, binoculars, jewelry, etc.)
- Cops and robbers shooting game
- Hunting game
- Super Chexx Interactive Hockey
- Two deluxe sit-down driving games
- Two-person fighting game (Tekken)
- Dig-Dug (old-school classic)
- Donkey Kong
- Ms. Pac-Man
- No banging or kicking machines
- No Snow gear of any kind: Skis, Boards, Poles, Boots, Gear Bags.
- Clean up and bus your own area
- Children under 12 should be supervised by an adult
- Not storage or a changing room. Bags, clothes, shoes, etc left in room will be automatically be taken to lost & found.
- No crock pots or microwaves (safety and power issue).