Grand Targhee Resort is nestled above the secluded Teton Valley Idaho. 48 miles from Jackson Hole, WY and 85 miles from Idaho Falls, ID. The expansive alpine valley provides an astounding journey, with one of the most scenic drives in the entire country, so have your camera at the ready!
The drive between Jackson Hole Airport and Grand Targhee Resort takes about 1.5 hour. The drive between Idaho Falls Airport and Grand Targhee Resort takes about 2 hours. During winter there can occasionally be highway closures and it is always a good idea to check the road reports.
Flying into Teton Area Airports
- Airline Carriers serviced by: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Skywest Airlines and United Airlines seasonally.
- Direct Flights to and from: Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
- Shuttle and Taxi Services from Jackson Hole Airport.
- Rental Car Services from Jackson Hole Airport.
- Airline Carriers serviced by: Allegiant Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Seaport Airlines
- Direct Flights to and from: Long Beach, Phoenix/Mesa, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Denver, Boise
- Rental Car Services from Idaho Falls Airport.
Private aircraft can be accommodated at the Driggs, ID FBO, only 15 miles from Grand Targhee (23 minutes).
|Distances from Grand Targhee Resort
|Jackson Hole Airport
|Town of Jackson, WY
|Teton Village, WY
|Idaho Falls Airport
|Grand Teton National Park (South Entrance)
|Yellowstone National Park (West Entrance)
Driving to Grand Targhee Resort
Grand Targhee Resort is a short drive from Jackson Hole, WY airport or Idaho Falls, ID airport. Rental cars are available at both airports. Private aircraft can be accommodated at the Driggs, ID FBO, only 15 miles from Grand Targhee (23 minutes).
Directions from Jackson Hole Airport
- Exit airport. Turn right on Hwy. 89/191.
- Go to the town square in Jackson (square will be on your left).
- Turn right on Broadway towards Wilson, Hwy. 22.
- Turn right on Hwy. 22/Teton Pass-Wilson ("Y" intersection at Phillips 66 station, follow right lane for exit).
- Go through Wilson, WY. and over Teton Pass (Hwy. 22, steep mountain pass, 10% grades, beautiful views).
- Idaho state line is at west base of pass. WY. Hwy. 22 becomes Idaho Hwy. 33.
- Follow Hwy. 33 through Victor, Id. to Driggs, Id. Turn right at the traffic light and Key Bank (Ski Hill Road).
- Follow Ski Hill Road for about 6 blocks. You will reach a fork. Bear left and continue on Ski Hill Road.
- Remain on Ski Hill Road through Alta, WY.
- Ski Hill Road ends at Grand Targhee Resort.
Directions from Idaho Falls Airport:
- Exit airport and turn left on Grandview Drive/Hwy. 20 (towards West Yellowstone).
- Proceed on Hwy. 20 for approximately 30 miles.
- After the third Rexburg exit and at the next exit, you will see a brown sign that reads "Targhee Recreation Area, Teton Hwy. 33" on the right.
- Take that exit and stay on Hwy. 33 to Driggs, Id.
- Go through town and turn left at the traffic light and Key Bank on to Ski Hill Road.
- Follow Ski Hill Road for about 6 blocks. You will reach a fork. Bear left and the road becomes Ski Hill Road.
- Remain on Ski Hill Road through Alta, WY, Ski Hill Road ends at Grand Targhee Resort.
Driving Directions (71k)
Driving Map (434k)
Teton Valley Shuttles to Grand Targhee Resort
Grand Targhee Resort will be running the daily shuttle service with new stops coming for the winter season. The daily shuttle service provides an affordable transportation alternative to and from the resort.
|Shuttle Pass Options
Single ride rate.
(12 Ride Punch Pack)
(Unlimited shuttle rides)
*Punch cards and season passes are available for sale at Habitat in downtown Driggs, the Activity Center at the resort, via phone through reservations, and online at http://shop.grandtarghee.com.
**Public parking available behind the Community Center (west side) and on Little Avenue. Shuttle parking is prohibited adjacent to Barrels and Bins, behind Corner Drug Store, and at Teton Creek Resort.
Segment #1 Shuttle Schedule
|Segment #1: Runs 7 days per week
*4:47 will continue to Buffalo Junction before continuing to Victor
Segment #2 Shuttle Schedule
|Segment #2: Runs 7 days per week
Segment #3 Shuttle Schedule (Holidays and Saturdays)
|Segment #3: Runs Holidays and Saturdays only
Mountain Transportation Partners
Sno’Scape Weekly Ski Shuttle from Idaho Falls
|2 Ways To Ski Powder At Grand Targhee Resort
|5-Week Round Trip
||$80 from Idaho Falls
|Wednesday Day Trips
||$20 from Idaho Falls
The First Session starts Wednesday, January 4th for 5 weeks. *Make-Up day on February 8th
The Second Session starts Wednesday, February 15th for 5 weeks. *Make-Up day on March 21th
To reserve your space, call our Wednesday SNO’SCAPE Coordinator: Carol Moore 208-529-6597
South East Idaho Shuttle - Barries Targhee Bus Trip
Join the bus with your friends, relax on the ride to Grand Targhee Ski Resort. Have a day of fun every Tuesday in January and February for the Ladies. Days of operation, pick-up schedules, meeting locations and pricing are available online. There is a reduced rate for those that have their own Grand Targhee Resort season pass
- Bus Ride to and from Targhee
- Lift Ticket at the resort
- Demo Skis if needed. With the latest in new skis and technology.
View SE Idaho Shuttle Details View Route Map
The Targhee Express Shuttle Daily from Jackson Hole
Book NOW for Targhee Express
For less than the price of a single day lift ticket at Jackson Hole, you can enjoy the Powder Paradise in the Heart of the Tetons, including professional round trip transportation.
Targhee Express COMBO, Bus Ride and Lift Ticket is a great way to enjoy a day of skiing at Grand Targhee Resort from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Daily Round trip + Adult Lift Ticket is just $99.00 and is available November through mid-April.
The only reason on earth to leave Jackson Hole, Wyoming is to jump on the Targhee Express from Jackson Hole or Teton Village (JHMR) locations. Daily shuttle service to and from Grand Targhee Resort is available as a daily combo shuttle and lift ticket is $99.00 for adults or as a stand alone shuttle service.
Targhee Express service includes pick-up from our easily accessible pick-up locations, safe shuttle service to and from Grand Targhee Resort and a discounted lift ticket. Enjoy a $25 savings with the combo at $99.00 or simply take the Targhee Express to enjoy the scenery and other activities without the lift ticket for $54.00.
Reservations are required by 7:00pm the day before travel.
For reservations call 307-734-9SKI (734-9754) or book online.
Teton Rentals, Charters, Executive Services, and Taxis
Jackson Hole Rental Car Options
The following rental car agencies are located at the Jackson Hole (JAC) airport grounds:
The following agencies have locations in downtown Jackson:
Idaho Falls Rental Car Options
The following rental car agencies are located at the Idaho Falls (IDA) airport grounds:
Rates does not include 6% Wyoming sales tax and gratuity. Fee based on minimum 5 hours garage to garage. Additional hours are hours employed beyond the minimum.
Executive Services (call for rates)
- All Resort Express 435-649-3999
- Limo Lounge 307-690-7555
- The Driver Provider 307-733-4629
Approximate one-way rate from either Jackson Hole or Idaho Falls Airport is $150 for up to 2 people and $70 for each additional person (minimum charge of $150 per vehicle). It is recommended that clients confirm return transportation to Jackson Hole Airport with their taxi at least 24 hours prior to their scheduled departure from Grand Targhee Resort.
Teton Valley / Targhee Taxis
Jackson Hole Airport Taxis
- All Trans Taxi 307-733-3135 Jackson Hole All-Trans/Targhee
- ABC Taxi 307-699-2086
- A Black Car Service 307-413-2572
- A-Taxi &Tours 307-690-3900
- Avalanche Taxi 307-713-8294 avalanchetaxi.com/
- Broncs 307-413-9863 jackson-hole-taxi.com
- Buckboard Transportation 307-733-1112
- Bullseye Taxi 307-730-5000
- Classic Cab 307-690-2122
- Comfort Cab 307-774-1000
- Cowboy Cab 307-413-1000
- Drop Horn Taxi 307-699-4279 drophorntaxi.com
- Flying T Taxi 307-690-0000
- Grand Teton Taxi 307-413-5488
- Grateful Cab Company 307-690-2798
- Old Faithful Taxi 307-699-4020 oldfaithfultaxi.com
- Old West Transportation 307-690-8898
- Paradise Taxi & Tours 307-200-1200 paradisetaxiandtours.com
- Pathfinder Taxi 307-690-1004
- Snake River Taxi 307-413-9009 snakerivertaxi.com
- Stagecoach Taxi 307-699-0665
- Teton Mountain Taxi 307-699-7969 jacksonholecab.com
- T & T Taxi 307-200-1315
- The Cab 307-699-4189
- U.V.C. 307-413-6000
- Village Taxi 307-690-0463
- West Bank 307-690-0112
- YGT Tours & Transportation 307-734-8387
Idaho Falls Airport Taxis
- Easy Way Taxi 208-525-8344
- Mountain Mike’s 307-774-1000
- Shut Up & Ride 208-709-8294
- SOS transportation 208-542-2333
- Valley Transportation 307-733-9090
- Safe Ride Taxi 208-206-7592 saferideshuttle.com