Overnight RV Camping & Parking
Closed for the season - Camping will re open on November 21, 2014.
Overnight RV parking cost is $20 + taxes & fees per night.
An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per RV unit.
Special Event and Festival Rules & Rates apply for July 17 - 20, 2014 and August 7 - 10, 2014. Other dates and festivals may be added.
Overnight & Camping Details
- RV permits are sold at the lodging front desk.
- Display the camping permit in your driver's side window.
- RV’s and self contained vehicles only, no tent camping.
- Tent camping may be allowed during Grand Targhee Resort special events. These include Music Festivals, Pierre’s Hole 50/100 Bike Race, Targhee Music Camp and the Wydaho Rendezvous.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in: trash, recycling, waste water, sewage.
- Please leave a clean camp.
- RV parking is designated in Lot #4 ONLY in the Moose and Wolf rows.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes and trash MUST be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are NOT available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a 7 night consecutive maximum stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm - 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills. Gas grills are allowed, but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.
Grand Targhee Resort Pet Policy
Grand Targhee Resort is pet friendly however pets must be on a leash at all times for the safety of the resort's guests.
- Pet drop zones with pet pick-up stations are located:
- In the trees west of Teewinot (lot #2)
- In front of the Targhee Lodge
- On the Hampster loop
- In the designated RV drop-zone
Nearest Kennel Information: Crenshaw Kennels 208-787-2420