Winter Overnight RV Camping & Parking
Overnight RV parking cost is $20 + taxes & fees per night when Grand Targhee Resort is open.
An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per RV unit.
Overnight & Camping Details
- RV permits are sold at the lodging front desk.
- Display the camping permit in your driver's side window.
- RV’s and self contained vehicles only, no tent camping.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in: trash, recycling, waste water, sewage.
- Please leave a clean camp.
- RV parking is designated in Lot #4 ONLY in the Moose and Wolf rows.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes and trash MUST be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are NOT available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a 7 night consecutive maximum stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm - 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills. Gas grills are allowed, but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.
Grand Targhee Resort Pet Policy
Grand Targhee Resort is pet friendly however pets must be on a leash at all times for the safety of the resort's guests.
- Pet drop zones with pet pick-up stations are located:
- In the trees west of Teewinot (lot #2)
- In front of the Targhee Lodge
- On the Hampster loop
- In the designated RV drop-zone
Nearest Kennel Information: Crenshaw Kennels 208-787-2420