2013 Overnight RV Parking
- Overnight RV parking cost is $20 + taxes & fees per night.
- An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per RV unit.
- RV’s and self contained vehicles only, no tent camping.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything packed in; trash, recycling, waste water, sewage.
- Please leave a clean camp.
- RV parking in Lot #4 ONLY in the Moose and Wolf rows.
- You are in bear country! All food items, pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes and trash MUST be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Display camping permit in driver’s side window.
- RV permits are sold at the lodging front desk.
- Bathroom services are NOT available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a 7 night consecutive maximum stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm - 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills. Gas grills are allowed, but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.
Grand Targhee Resort is pet friendly however pets must be on a leash at all times for the safety of the resort's guests.
- Pet drop zones with pet pick-up stations are located:
- In the trees in lot #2
- In front of the Targhee Lodge
- On the Hampster loop
- Designated RV drop-zone
- Nearest Kennel Information: Crenshaw Kennels 208-787-2420