See how the world looks from the top.
Summer at Grand Targhee is mountain living at its best. The days are warm, the nights are cool, and the air is alive with possibilities. Things to do: Ride the chair lift to the top for a spectacular view. Take a hike, ride a bike, enjoy music in the open air, relax with a book by the pool. Or simply enjoy being with the people you love.
Grand Targhee has put the best of summer at your conveinience with our Summer Season Music Pass
- Valid: June 25th 2011 - Sept 25th 2011
- 5 days of music (Targhee Festival, Bluegrass Festival or Widespread Panic)
- Unlimited lift rides
- 10% OFF of Lodging.
- 10% OFF on Mountain Dining. ( Special events excluded)Branding Iron and Trap Bar)
- 10% OFF Retail (Teton Mountain Outfitters, Fred's Boardshop & Habitat)
- 10% OFF Mountain Bike Rentals
Available for Purchase ONLINE
Targhee Fest, Widespread & Bluegrass
Purchase Concert & Camping Tickets
Summer Mountain Activities