Saturday, September 10, 2011
The Spuds and Suds Festival will highlight the ubiquitous Idaho potato and local brews from 11:00am to 5:00pm Sat, Sept 10th. The day before our early bird season pass pricing ends!
Musical Guest: Andy Frasco & the UN, based out of LA
See them online: http://andyfrasco.com/
Download an Event Flyer
- Event begins at 1pm in the Targhee Village Plaza
- Beer garden includes: Snake River Brewing, WildLife Brewing and Grand Teton Brewing.
- Live Free music from Ken Dolman and the Alta Brothers at 1:30pm.
- LA's Andy Frasco and the UN will take the stage at 3pm. Have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-48c65mtc
- Potato Head building contest for the kids with real potatoes after 3pm in the kids tent.
- A special appearance by Fred the Moose?
- At 1pm an all-you-can-eat Spud Bar with all the trimmings for $7.
- Beer Mug Tent opens at 1pm and so does the Beer Garden. Buy a Spuds & Suds 22oz Logo'd mug for $15 and get to sample three free beers from our local brewers. $4 for refill tokens.
- Retail Tent opens at 1pm on the Plaza where Spuds & Suds Bro-wear will be available for sale.
- Food and Beverage specials in the Trap and the Branding Iron.
- ***It's also the final weekend of the summer season pass rates -- pass rates are set to go up after Sunday!
Name: Peter Baker
Phone: 1 307 353 2300 ext.1315