Friday, August 30, 2013 - Sunday, September 01, 2013
Labor Day Weekend Bike Festival
4th Annual TVTAP Wydaho Rendezvous Mountain Bike Festival - Teton Valley Trails And Pathways (TVTAP) announces the 3rd Annual Wydaho Rendezvous Mountain Bike Festival. The event takes place July 27, 28 and 29th at multiple locations throughout the Teton Valley of Idaho and Grand Targhee Resort. Registration is filling up now at TetonBikeFest.org.
Here on the Wyoming/Idaho border you’ll find:
- Hundreds of miles of sweet single-track
- Access to the nation’s only USFS sanctioned downhill trail system on Teton Pass
- Great lift-access downhilling at Grand Targhee Resort
- A top-notch dirt jump park and pump track
- Friendly, laid-back, mountain town atmosphere
- Outstanding scenery
- ...And the perfect summer alpine riding climate!
The 2013 WYDAHO Rendezvous will showcase all of these offerings and more:
- Skills clinics at Grand Targhee Resort (including the NEW park!) and on-trail
- 2013 bike demos provided by multiple bike manufacturers
- DH, "chainless," Strava x-c and climgs, Super D races at Grand Targhee
- Professional trials-riding shows
- Music, libations and camaraderie
- RIDES! From short loops to epics, beginner to expert.
Pierre's Hole 50/100 Endurance MTB Race
Saturday, August 04, 2012
One Big Ride, Abundant Teton Beauty. The Pierre's Hole 50/100 Registration Is Open | pierreshole50-100.athlete360.com, the NUE Series (limited participants)!
Targhee Enduro Mountain Bike Race
Saturday - Sunday, Sep 15 - 16, 2012
The Targhee Enduro is the brain child of our mountain events coordinator Andy Williams and it is not to be missed! Imagine riding a Downhill run over one of the longest and hardest DH courses in the area and then stack that time on top of the Super D that descends nearly 4000 feet the following day. We think we might find the overall fastest descending this side of the Rocky Mountains!
View Race Events Page
Name: Andy Williams
Phone: 1 307-353-2300 ext.1309