Escape the heat and head to Grand Targhee Resort, where you can take advantage of the outdoor saltwater pool. Relax poolside with your summer pool membership. Members will also receive additional savings on swim lessons. With your pool membership you can bring up to 4 additional guests per day for $10 per guest.
Pool Memberships Options
Pick up at the Grand Targhee Activity Center with your photo ID (under 18, bring a parent or guardian to sign a release form).
April 22, 2016 – Memberships are SOLD OUT.
|Family Membership (up to 5 members)||$369||SOLD OUT|
|Family Member Add On||$25||SOLD OUT|
|Individual Membership||$219||SOLD OUT|
- Pool Memberships are available in limited quantities
- Family Membership includes summer pool access for 5 direct family members (mom, dad, and children, doesn’t include aunts, cousins, grandparents, etc)
- Individual Membership good for one person, any age
- Blackout dates: July 15 – 17, 2016, and August 12 – 14, 2016
- Friends and family passes at $10 per day, limit of 4 per day
- Summer 2016 lift access for Scenic Chairlift Rides
- 5% off Food & Beverage
- 10% off Teton Mountain Outfitters & Habitat retail stores
- 5% off new bike purchases
- 20% off Summer Lodging, restrictions apply
- Summer Pool Capacity limit is 21 people in the pool at one time and 9 in the hot tub
- The pool deck area capacity limit is 43 people
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (19+)
- No glass containers allowed in the pool area
- Towels will not be supplied for pool members and guests
- Members must check-in at the Activity Center to receive a wrist band for daily entry