2022 Wrun for Wray
All proceeds benefit the Wray Landon Legacy Fund at the Teton Regional Land Trust.
- The roughly 3-mile uphill run starts at the base of the Dreamcatcher chairlift and climbs 1840′ to the top of Fred’s Mountain. Following the single-track Bannock Trail, (or the Teton Vista Traverse if the snowpack is an issue on the trail), the course will feature a water station at roughly 1 mile and at the finish line.
- The first male and female finisher will win a Season Pass to Grand Targhee Resort!
- There are prizes for all age category winners.
- Every competitor should plan on carrying a water bottle or hydration system as the trail is 100% exposed, the weather could be warm and is entirely at altitude (8,000 – 10,000 ft).
- The course distance may change slightly depending on race day snowpack.
- Competitors can send extra clothing to the top of the lift with a race official and ride the Dreamcatcher chairlift down after crossing the finish line.