7th Annual Crazy Horse Snowmobile Hillclimb
April 18, 2020 - April 19, 2020
The final stop of the RMSHA Winter Series is at Grand Targhee Resort. You are not going to want to miss the 7th Annual Crazy Horse Hillclimb that is also the 2019 RMSHA Points End Championship at Grand Targhee. The Rocky Mountain States Hillclimb Association (RMSHA – often referred to as “RIM-SHAW”) is an all-volunteer organization that creates, operates and manages snowmobile hillclimb racing events in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. The drivers, sponsors, racers, promoters and the entire board of directors put on events to bring the very best in snowmobile hillclimb competition to Grand Targhee Resort.
Enjoy 30% off lodging Friday, April 19 – Sunday, April 21, 2019.
LIFT TICKET PRICING
- Adult Full Day: $60 / Adult Half Day: $55
- Senior Full Day: $45 / Senior Half Day: $40
- Junior Full Day: $25 / Junior Half Day: $20
$5.00 CASH ENTRY FEE FOR All SPECTATORS, SKIERS, AND SNOWBOARDERS.
Skyliners Motor Club is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of motor users rights on public lands through:
1. Education, both of motor users and the general public to promote respectful and sustainable use of public lands;
2. Service to our community by volunteering with government agencies to maintain and create lasting trails and accesses, and;
3. Participation and advocacy in the public land use and planning decision-making process.
All entry fees will be donated to Skyliners Motor Club.
HILLCLIMB AND SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- Racer registration will take place from 7:00am to 8:00am and racing will begin at 8:00am.
- Racing will begin the morning of Saturday, April 20th, 2019 and will go through Sunday afternoon.
- Dreamcatcher Chair Lift will be running both days both skiing and spectating. (Must have skis or snowboards to ride lifts)
- There is a $5.00 entry charge into Grand Targhee Resort, 5 years old and under are free.
- Ski lift tickets are sold separately; they are not required to watch the snow mobile race.
November 22, 2019 9:00am - 4:00pm