- This event has passed.
Love Your Peaks Fundraiser with B4BC
B4BC IS RETURNING TO GRAND TARGHEE ON MARCH 12, 2021
Boarding for Breast Cancer is returning to Grand Targhee this March after two successful years of fun, while creating awareness around Breast Cancer. This year, they are hosting a virtual winter campaign that runs from February to April.
habitat party. raffle. silent auction. pink poker run. social media auction.
LOVE YOUR PEAKS, VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER
- Register and fundraise online by creating a team or participating as an individual
- 100% of registration fees and donations benefit B4BC’s education, prevention, and survivorship programs.
- Raise 25$ or more and receive: a B4BC beanie, neckie, Sun Bum products, Suja Organic Drinks, stickers and more.
- Prizes will be awarded to top fundraising individuals and teams throughout the campaign.
social media participation
- Post a photo or video wearing your best pink gear now, through April 14, 2021
- Tag @b4bc and @sunbum with the hashtag #LoveYourPeaks for a chance to be featured on the B4BC social media channels and to win a B4BC + Sun Bum Prize
- There is no limit to the number of times participants can enter, but they must be registered to qualify for prize packs.
- Winners are chosen every Wednesday
- Raffle tickets are available for additional opportunities to win sponsor prizes
Social Media Auction: March 22 – April 5, 2021
See official rules @b4bcauction for more details.
PARTY @ HABITAT IN DRIGGS: RAFFLE & SILENT AUCTION
DATE: March 12, 2021 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
LOCATION: Habitat in Driggs
Join us for a great evening at Habitat in Driggs. There will be a huge silent auction with artwork from local artists, gear, and more. There will also be a raffle. Complimentary Suja products, and an indoor-outdoor hangout!
ON MOUNTAIN: PINK POKER RUN
DATE: March 13, 2021
REGISTRATION: In The Plaza 9:00 am – 10:30 am
COST: $25 per person/team – 1 hand per team
PARTICIPANT MEETING: 10:45am
POKER RUN: 11:00am – 1:00pm
TRIBUTE RUN: 2:00 pm
AWARDS: To Follow Tribute Ride
HUGE RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION: 3:00 pm
POKER RUN Rules
- Register, grab a teammate and pick up a map showing the location of 5 different stops.
- You will draw 1 card at each checkpoint. You must get to the finish with your complete hand.
- Purchase 1 wild card for an additional $5 at the start/finish line. Proceeds are directly given to B4BC
- Latest possible return time: 1:00 pm.
- Must snap a photo of your card with the dealer for touchless drawing
The first team to the finish receives a wildcard to put towards their hand. Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony around 2:00ish at the registration tent. You must be present to win the amazing prizes!!
- Suja Tent
- Boot Pack of Mary’s Nipple
- Patrol Shack at the top of Sacajawea
- Fred’s Hideout
- Nature Center
Touchless Drawing of Your Poker Hand:
- The participant will choose their card
- The dealer will hold the card and the participant will take a photo of their card with the dealer.
It’s complicated, but easy once you undesrstand! All participants must meet at 10:45am at the registration tent.
11:00 am from the base of Dreamcatcher. All teams will start at the same time
Categories & Prizing:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for the highest hand
- Best Costume
Here is your cheat sheet…
- High Card: In a poker hand with no winning combinations of cards, the high card wins. That card is determined by the ranking above.
- One Pair: Two cards of the same value with three extra cards that do not combine in any desirable way.
- Two Pair: Two pairs of cards with the same value each pair having a different value. One extra card is present.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same value with the remaining two cards not combining in any desirable way.
- Straight: Five cards of sequential value and differing “suits” (spades, clubs, hearts or diamonds).
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit that are not all sequential.
- Full House: Three cards of one value, and two cards of another value.
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same value with one extra card present.
- Straight Flush: Five sequential cards of the same suit.
- Royal Flush: A Straight Flush that consists of the five highest value cards, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: ** One registration covers both members of your team. **