- This event has passed.
NINJA Mountain Bike Performance Camp
The NINJA Crew is coming to Grand Targhee this summer on July 24, 2021 and July 25, 2021. Whether you are just learning the fundamentals of mountain biking or want to focus on your skills while in the air this weekend has something for everyone. Learn more and register now!
Fundamental Skills Camp – July 24, 2021
- Are you new to mountain biking and looking for some help getting started? Have you been riding for a few years but never had any skills instruction? Or, do you find yourself riding the same trail in the same old way? Are you looking for a refresher of the fundamentals? The Fundamentals clinic is the perfect place for riders of ALL abilities to get started!
Fundamental Skills Camp (Women Only) – July 24, 2021
- Our Women’s Only Fundamentals clinic teaches you the same important lessons as our Co-ed Fundamentals Clinic in a supportive, un-intimidating manner. Learn with the encouragement of your peers!
2-Day Mountain Bike Skills Camp – July 24 – 25, 2021
- Our 2-day camp gives you a chance to build up and clean up your toolbox of mountain biking skills; from the fundamentals to wheels lifts, high-speed cornering, drops, technical features and so much more! Join us for a full weekend of skills that will equip you to better handle a variety of terrain with speed and efficiency.
Jumping Mini-Clinic – July 24, 2021
- Jumping your mountain bike is NOT as simple as Ready. Set. JUMP! Learning how to safely and successfully jump (and land) your mountain bike involves a range of key components and constantly changing variables. Join us as we take you through a series of progressions that will help you understand all the components that come together to create a successful jump.
Intermediate/ Advanced Skills Camp – July 25, 2021
- Want to improve your technical riding skills, descend a little faster and generally feel more confident on your bike? You’ve come to the right place! Leave this clinic ready to tackle rougher terrain and corners with greater speed and control. Negotiate bigger trail obstacles and drops with commitment! This clinic will also help you boost your speed on flat corners, bermed corners and flowing singletrack; all achieved with less pedaling and better use of the trail’s natural features. It’s all about the flow!