- This event has passed.
19th Annual Teton Ridge Classic
January 8, 2022 | $25 – $70
The Teton Ridge Classic is back once again. Put on by Teton Valley Trails and Pathways this annual race is a staple of the nordic scene in the valley and something you won’t want to miss.
Latest News & Updates
- The 2022 TRC will be on Saturday, January 8th, 2022.
- Start Times
- 24 km – 10:00 a.m.
- 14 km – 10:10 a.m.
- 7 km – 10:20 a.m.
- 2 km – 10:25 a.m.
- The post-race lunch will begin at 11:30 AM. Awards will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Save on your lodging and stay with us! Racers get 20% off when they book 2+ nights.
- Register by December 15th, 2021 to take advantage of our discounted early registration fees!
- Online registration closes the Thursday before the race at 12 pm.
- Late registration in person with paper will be Friday night before the race from 5 pm – 7 pm at Streubel Physical Therapy (285 East Little Ave) in Driggs and from 8:00 – 9:45 AM at the race start on race day. Masks will be required for packet pick up at Streubel PT and at check in on race morning. Curbside pick-up is also available at Streubel PT on Friday night. There is no race day registration.
- Registration is not accepted over the phone, via fax, or through the mail. A $10 late registration fee will apply for registering on Friday night before the race.
- We look forward to another great day of classic racing in the Tetons.
- To register, visit the Teton Ridge Classic site: https://tetonridgeclassic.com/
- Lodging discounts are available for racers, call 800.TARGHEE for more information.
Grand Targhee Resort. The race headquarters, check-in, and start-finish will be on the Hamster Loop nordic trail. Go to the lower parking lot at Grand Targhee and the Hamster Loop is just west of there. Parking in the lower lot will put you very close to the race site.
Grand Targhee Trails Passes
Grand Targhee Nordic trail passes are required to preview and ski the course on Friday and on Sunday. Your registration fee for the race covers the trail fee for Saturday.
Registration & Packet Pick Up
Race packet pickup 5:00 to 7:00 PM Friday night before the race at Streubel Physical Therapy (285 East Little Ave) in Driggs, and from 8:00 – 9:45 AM at the race start on race day. Masks will be required for packet pick up at Streubel PT and at check-in on race morning. Curbside pick-up is also available at Streubel PT on Friday night. There is no race day registration.
24 km – 10:00 a.m.
14 km – 10:10 a.m.
7 km – 10:20 a.m.
2 km – 10:25 a.m.
The post-race lunch will begin at 11:30 AM. Awards will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Madshus will have their demo fleet of classic skis available for you to try on Saturday after the race. Spend some time checking out their great selection of skis.