2nd Annual Teton Surf Classic
March 31, 2019 9:00am - 4:00pm | $35
It's all about style
Turn, pump, glide, slash, and ride transition. The 2018 Teton Surf Classic blew the doors off and exceeded all expectations. This year we’re turning up the heat as the Park Crew resets the North Pole Terrain Park for another surf/skate inspired, snowboard-only event scheduled to run Sunday, March 31st. Bring your A-game, riders who can work transition, carry speed, and ride with style and flow will reach the podium. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Groms – 12 and Under
- Teens – 13-17
- Amateurs – 18-39
- Masters – 40+
- Families – Parent(s) + Kid(s)
- Professional Riders
- ALL COMPETITORS MUST WEAR HELMETS – NO EXCEPTIONS
The Teton Surf Classic is a jam format. Riders can drop in as many runs as they want. (Be courteous to your fellow competitors and make sure you’re sharing the course. If they have yet to drop but you’re on your fifth lap, please give them the drop. Your top run is the only run that counts. Only the top three competitors in each category will be scored. This event is fun whether you podium or not. Bring the stoke and share the joy of snowboarding at Grand Targhee.
THANK YOU TO OUR TSC sponsors!
Nemberala beach resort
Located on Rote Island in southern Indonesia, this newly renovated resort caters to surfers, fisherman and their families. This outer island paradise is certain to appeal to all types of adventure and vacation travelers.
For 2019 the good folks at Nemberala Beach Resort have offered the following trip to be raffled off at the event:
- 7 days and nights accommodation for 2 people- 1 room
- Full use of all resort facilities
- 4 meals a day
- Tea, Coffee, Water
- Surf transfers to all breaks within local area – 25 minutes by boat or vehicle
- Round trip from Ba’a Rote ( we will pick up at airport or ferry at Ba’a )
- All surfboards, SUP, and bicycle use
- Space available ( winner will work with Waterway Travel for travel in 2019 )
- Retail Value $3,000
- — Airfare is not included —