Fat Bike Rentals
In Alta, WY, biking is a year-round sport –and fat bikers enjoy access to 15 km of groomed Nordic track and over 7 miles of singletrack trails. Grand Targhee Resort is the first ski resort in the United States to embrace and endorse winter fat bikes on the Nordic trail system.
ASK ABOUT MULTI-DAY RENTALS AND SAVE
- Multiple Day Rental Discounts:
- 3 – 4 days =10%
- 5 – 6 days = 15%
- 7+ days = 20%
|Fat Bike Package||2 Hours||4 Hours||Purchase Details|
|Fat Bike Rental||$30||$45||Teton Mountain Outfitters|
- Fat bikers who purchase a Nordic Day Ticket or a Nordic Season Pass will have access to ride on the Grand Targhee Resort Nordic Trail System.
- Please visit the Activity Center to purchase your ticket or season pass Stop by Teton Mountain Outfitters for on-mountain bike rentals, or at Habitat in Driggs to take your fat bike on the numerous valley tracks.
- The Grand Targhee Nordic trail system will be closed with more than 3″ of snow.
- A season pass or Winter Park Ticket is required.
- Do not ride on the classic track.
- Helmets are encouraged and recommended.
- Do not ride in soft conditions; if you are leaving a rut the trail is too soft to ride.
- Ride only on designated trails.
- Ride Rick’s Basin Loop and Quakie Loop counter-clockwise only. This is the best direction for the least amount of hill climbing and best downhill.
- Fat Bikes must have tires that are 3.7″ or wider.
- Standard mountain bikes are not allowed.
- Fat bikes need to keep tire pressure between 3 and 7. you should be able to crease the sidewall when squeezed.
- If you are leaving a rut, reduce air pressure in your tires.
- No E-Bikes.