Sit back, enjoy the ride, and get ready to experience the Targhee Vibe. Ride GTR is Grand Targhee’s transportation and lift service that runs daily from the Jackson area. Packages include transportation to and from Jackson and Teton Village to Grand Targhee and a full day lift ticket.
Online reservations must be made 36 hours in advance.
For reservations within 36 hours, please call-in to book.
Call-in reservations can be mad until 9:30pm the evening before departure – based on availability.
- The shuttle is not running at this time.
- Shuttle pick up times vary starting at 7:00am.
- Estimated Arrival at Grand Targhee Resort is 9:00am
- Ride GTR shuttle departs Grand Targhee Resort at 4:15pm.
- This web site does not give real-time availability – must call to reserve your seat.
JACKSON TOWN SHUTTLE
- 7:00am The Lodge at Jackson Hole
- 7:05am Cowboy Village Resort
- 7:10am Elk Country Inn
- 7:15am 49’er Inn & Suites
- 7:20am Millward Street & Simpson Avenue Parking Garage
- 7:25am Rustic Inn
- 7:30am White Buffalo Club
- 7:35am Mountain Modern
TETON VILLAGE SHUTTLE
- 7:00am Rachel Way & Morley Dr.
- 7:05am Teton Mountain Lodge
- 7:10am Hotel Terra
- 7:15am Snake River Lodge
- 7:20am Four Seasons
- 7:30am S. Lake Creek Rd. Teton Dr. Aspens
- 7:35am North Berry Dr. & Berry Dr. Aspens
- 7:40am N. Lake Creek Dr. & Fish Creek Dr. Aspens
To maintain efficiency buses may be consolidated at Stillson lot.
For next-day transportation, please call: 307-353-2300
Notice to Riders: Depending on availability, Riders may be required to transfer shuttles at Stilson Lot. The transfer will not affect arrival time prior to mountain opening.
Be ready for the shuttle at these noted pick up times. If the shuttle is early, the shuttle will wait until the dedicated time to get back on schedule. Please check your provided email account for updates on shuttle delays.
- Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
- Reservations can be made up until 12:00am the morning of via GrandTarghee.com or until 4pm the day prior by calling into our reservations department at 800.TARGHEE.
- Larger reservations should inquire directly by phone.
- Guests will receive a confirmation email with a barcode they must show to the bus driver when getting on the shuttle. Electronic confirmations on phones or printed confirmations are excepted.
All activities must be paid in full at time of booking. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance and will be charged a $25 processing fee. Same day cancellations or no show is a full forfeit. Every effort will be made to reschedule the activity without penalty – subject to availability
TETON PASS CLOSURE POLICY
- All Teton Pass closure communication will happen via the email address provided at the time of reservation.
- Ride GTR will have to cancel the daily shuttle in the unfortunate event that WYDOT closes Teton Pass / WY22 / ID33 and the pass is not open by 7am.
- Guests with reservations canceled due to a pass closure will have the option to reschedule or be refunded without a cancellation fee.
- If the pass closes during the day Ride GTR guests will be returned to their lodging via Alpine.