All You Need to Know About Closing Weekend at the Ghee!
POND SKIM april 13th, registration @ 9:00am
What you’ve all been waiting for! The best way to end the season. Sink, or swim? Not looking to get wet? Come watch! The party starts at 12:15pm and space is limited. So, get here early if you want to register and save your spot! All participants will be entered into a raffle with some great prizes including Targhee Fest tickets, Bluegrass Festival tickets and more! We’ll also have a cash purse of $500 to split between the top skimmers!
bonus weekend and crazy horse hill climb: April 20th-21st
Closing day may technically be April 14th, but Dreamcatcher will be opening back up for bonus weekend on April 20th and 21st. Watch from the lift as snowmobilers from all over ride through the course. Grand Targhee is the final stop of the RMSHA Winter Series and their Points End Championship.
$5.00 CASH ENTRY FEE FOR All SPECTATORS, SKIERS, AND SNOWBOARDERS.
All entry fees will be dontated to Skyliners Motor Club.
Skyliners Motor Club is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of motor users rights on public lands throught:
1. Education, both of motor users and the general public to promote respectful and sustainable use of public lands;
2. Service to our community by volunteering with government agencies to maintain and create lasting trails and accesses, and;
3. Participation and advocacy in the public land use and planning decision-making process.
HILLCLIMB AND SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- Racer registration will take place from 7:00am to 8:00am and racing will begin at 8:00am.
- Racing will begin the morning of Saturday, April 20st, 2019 and will go through Sunday afternoon.
- Dreamcatcher Chair Lift will be running both days both skiing and spectating. (Must have skis or snowboards to ride lifts)
- There is a $5.00 entry charge into Grand Targhee Resort, 5 years old and under are free.
- Ski lift tickets are sold separately; they are not required to watch the snow mobile race.
LIFT TICKET PRICING
- Adult Full Day: $60 / Adult Half Day: $55
- Senior Full Day: $45 / Senior Half Day: $40
- Junior Full Day: $25 / Junior Half Day: $20