Similar to last year, we will be offering Pool Sessions. This year, sessions will be 105 minutes long. The pool will open on June 18, 2021.
A slopeside pool and hot tub with a view are hard to beat come summertime. Escape the heat and head to Grand Targhee Resort, where you can take advantage of the outdoor pool. Pump up the flotation devices, throw on the sunglasses, sunscreen up and grab a towel. Bring the whole family or just relax poolside with a book. Our 105-minute pool sessions are open to the public daily until 5:45pm. (Lodging guests do not need to make bookings, see more information below.)
How to book your Pool Sessions:
We are very excited that you will be enjoying our pool and hot tub this summer. Before you start the booking process, online or through our reservations team at 307-353- 2300 ext. 1800, please gather the following information for each person:
- Date & time for each session CANCEL
- Date of Birth
You may email this information ahead of time to email@example.com to expedite your booking process through the call center.
Timeslots Available To The Public:
10:00am – 11:45am (FRI, SAT, SUN Only)
12:00pm – 1:45pm
2:00pm – 3:45pm
4:00pm – 5:45pm
How To Check-In:
Check-in at the Activity Center with your photo ID for your reserved pool session. Access and wristbands will be provided for each guest. Please sign our Summer Activities Liability form in advance to expedite the check-in process. Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (18+)
(Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a release form if it has not already been completed online.)
- Adult sessions are valid for one person, ages 13 and older for 105 minutes on the designated day and time purchased.
- Junior/Child sessions are valid for one person, ages 12 and under for 105 minutes on the designated day and time purchased. Toddlers and babies fall under this pricing category. Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or
- Pool will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- The pool or hot tub may be closed without advanced notice due to weather conditions or maintenance. See cancellation policy for more details.
- All guests must sign Grand Targhee Resort Summer Activity Waiver and check-in at Activity Center with a photo ID.