This summer, we have decided not to sell a pool pass due to an expanded cleaning protocol of the pool area, changing room, and restrooms. In lieu of pool passes, we will offer 90-minute pool sessions due to the expanded cleaning protocol of the pool area, changing room, and restrooms. Sessions will begin at 10am daily, with a 30-minute break after each session to wipe down the area. All guests must exit the pool for cleaning. The pool will close to non-lodging guests at 5:30pm. Escape the heat and head to Grand Targhee Resort, where you can take advantage of the outdoor saltwater pool and relax.
Check in for your reserved pool session at the Grand Targhee Ticket Booth with your photo ID (under 18, bring a parent or guardian to sign a release form if it has not already been completed online).
- Adult sessions are good for one person, ages 13 and older for 90 minutes on designated day purchased
- Child/Junior sessions are good for one person, ages 12 and under for 90 minutes on designated day purchased
- 90 minute sessions offered 7 days a week 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Pool will be closed for 30 minutes in-between sessions for cleaning
- Summer Pool Capacity limit is 18 people in the pool at one time and 4 in the hot tub unless you are all with one party
- The pool deck capacity limit is 32 guests
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (19+)
- No glass containers are allowed in pool area
- Towels will not be supplied for guests
- Swim Diapers required for young children