Grand Targhee Resort is a short drive from Jackson Hole, Wyoming, airport or Idaho Falls, Idaho, airport. Rental cars are available at both airports. Private aircrafts can be accommodated at the Driggs, Idaho, airport, only 15 miles from Grand Targhee Resort.
|Distances to Grand Targhee Resort|
|Jackson Hole Airport||48 miles|
|Town of Jackson, Wyoming||42 miles|
|Teton Village, Wyoming||43 miles|
|Idaho Falls Airport||86 miles|
|Grand Teton National Park (South Entrance)||50 miles|
|Yellowstone National Park (West Entrance)||107 miles|
Directions from Jackson Hole Airport
- Exit airport. Turn right on Hwy. 89/191.
- Go to the town square in Jackson (square will be on your left).
- Turn right on Broadway toward Wilson, Hwy. 22.
- Turn right on Hwy. 22/Teton Pass-Wilson (“Y” intersection at Phillips 66 station, follow right lane for exit).
- Go through Wilson, WY, and over Teton Pass (Hwy. 22, steep mountain pass, 10% grades, beautiful views).
- Idaho state line is at the west base of pass. Wyo. Hwy. 22 becomes Idaho Hwy. 33.
- Follow Hwy. 33 through Victor, Idaho, to Driggs, Idaho. Turn right at the traffic light and Key Bank (Ski Hill Road).
- Follow Ski Hill Road for about 6 blocks. You will reach a fork. Bear left and continue on Ski Hill Road.
- Remain on Ski Hill Road through Alta, WY.
- Ski Hill Road ends at Grand Targhee Resort.
Drive from Jackson Hole, Wyoming area to Grand Targhee Resort
Directions from Idaho Falls Airport
- Exit airport and turn left on Grandview Drive/Hwy. 20 (toward West Yellowstone).
- Proceed on Hwy. 20 for approximately 30 miles.
- After the third Rexburg exit and at the next exit, you will see a brown sign that reads “Targhee Recreation Area, Teton Hwy. 33” on the right.
- Take that exit and stay on Hwy. 33 to Driggs, Idaho.
- Go through town and turn left at the traffic light and Key Bank on to Ski Hill Road.
- Follow Ski Hill Road for about 6 blocks. You will reach a fork. Bear left and the road becomes Ski Hill Road.
- Remain on Ski Hill Road through Alta, WY. Ski Hill Road ends at Grand Targhee Resort.