About WorldCast Anglers
Why Fish with WCA? – WorldCast Anglers holds commercial operating permits on the premier water in the area. This enables us to serve our clients in the respects that we can give them an unsurpassed experience with the excellent water that is fishing the best during their time with WCA. Whether that may be wading the famous Railroad Ranch of the Henry’s Fork, fishing the adrenaline pumping white water of the Teton Canyon, casting Salmonflies on the South Fork or floating below the mighty Grand Teton on the Snake River, your booking is solely with WorldCast Anglers; no third party relationships are used. The Best Water in Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming. Why Fish with WCA – the answer is clear.
- Guided Fishing – WCA offers guided fishing on the Snake, Salt, Green, Teton, and the Henry’s Fork rivers. In addition to these world-class river’s you can also get out and fish with them on Henry’s Lake, Lewis Lake, Yellowstone Lake, Island Park Reservoir, Palisades Reservoir, and Blackfoot Reservoir
- Overnight Adventures – Escape into remote waters on the South Fork and experience a truly epic fishing trip.
- Fly Fishing Guide School – WorldCast Anglers Western Rivers Fly Fishing Guide School is a seven-day course, which takes place outside of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The school is intended for those who wish to begin a career as a professional fly fishing guide or to extend their own personal fly fishing knowledge.
- Destination Travel – From freshwater fishing in Alaska and Mongolia to the open waters of Cuba and Mexico WCA has the knowledge and experience you need to plan and execute the trips of a lifetime. If you want to do it big, do it right with their help.
The Fly Shop
WorldCast Anglers is headquartered here in Teton Valley with their shop located in Victor, ID. From Yeti Coolers to Hatch fly Reels they have everything you need to reel in the big one.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Phone Number: 800-654-0676
- Address: 38 W Center St. Victor, ID 83455
- Email: GoFish@WorldCastAnglers.com
2020/2021 Grand Targhee Season Pass Holders: 15% off any retail sales until Memorial Day 2021 (excluding licenses, outfitting trips and non-inventory items). Not valid with any other offer. Must present pass with purchase.
2021/2022 Grand Targhee Season Pass Holders: 15% off any retail sales from opening day 2021 until Memorial Day 2022 (excluding licenses, outfitting trips and non-inventory items). Not valid with any other offer. Must present pass with purchase.