Non-lodging and camping guests, please sign our Summer Activities Liability form in advance to expedite the check-in process. Children aged 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (18+.) and sign a release form if it has not already been completed online.
DAY SESSION GUESTS
- All sessions are per person and valid for one day on the designated day purchased.
- Toddlers and babies fall under the Junior/Child pricing category.
- All guests must sign Grand Targhee Resort Summer Activity Waiver and check in at the Activity Center with a photo ID.
LODGING & CAMPING GUESTS
- Grand Targhee Resort Lodging guests may access the pool on a first-come, first-served basis observing capacity limits.
- Pool hours are Monday to Friday from 12:00pm – 10:00pm, and Friday to Sunday from 10:00am – 10:00pm. The pool is open for lodging guests exclusively between 6:00pm – 10:00pm daily
- Towels are provided.
- The pool area may be closed due to weather conditions or maintenance. No compensation will be issued due to pool closures.
- Memberships are non-transferable. If a membership is shared with another guest, the membership will be voided with no refund.
- A summer liability waiver must be signed when the membership card is issued. Membership cards are issued with pool access
- Membership access is only available during “Open to the Public” times.
- All guests must sign Grand Targhee Resort Summer Season Activity Waiver once per season and check in at the Activity Center with a photo ID every time they visit the pool.
- The total pool area capacity limit is 73 guests
- The summer pool capacity is 21 guests, the hot tub limit is nine guests, and the pool deck capacity is 43
- Wrist bands provided at lodging check-in or the Activity Center must be worn at all times
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (18+)
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area
- Swim diapers are required for young children
- The pool will be cleaned periodically throughout the day
- Due to weather conditions or maintenance, the pool or hot tub may be closed without advanced notice
How to book
We are very excited that you will be enjoying our pool and hot tub this summer. Before you start the booking process, online or through our reservations team at 307-353- 2300 ext. 1, please gather the following information for each person:
- Date for each session
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
You may email this information ahead of time to email@example.com to expedite your booking process through the call center.
Day Pool Pass and Membership Guests must check in at the Activity Center with photo ID every time they visit the pool. Access will be provided at check-in and all guests must be present. Please sign our Summer Activity Waiver ahead of time to expedite the check-in process. Visit shop.grandtarghee.com, login to your account, go to My Account > Check In. Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult (18+).
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a release form if it has not already been completed online.
All bookings for pool day sessions and memberships are non-refundable. If a guest is unable to use their booking the day of their scheduled session, they may transfer it to a future date during the 2023 Summer Season.
Pool Day Sessions must be re-scheduled with 24-hour advance notice. No-shows will forfeit the full amount of the session.
If the guest chooses not to use their pre-purchased pool access, due to weather conditions, physical inability, or misinformation, we will offer to issue a Gift Card. 24-hour advance notice must be provided. If the Resort closes the pool at any point in time due to weather conditions or maintenance issues and the guest is not able to transfer the booking to another date, they will be refunded in full for the missed session.