Take a ride on the Dreamcatcher chair lift to the top of Fred’s Mountain. Get an aerial view of Grand Targhee as you climb 2,000 feet to the top. Unload at the top and enjoy a 360-degree view that will take your breath away. Make sure to check out the Summit hiking trail or the scenic overlook where you’ll come face to face with the highest peaks in the Teton range including the Grand Teton, Middle Teton, South Teton, and Mount Owen. Make sure to take a look at some tips listed below to ensure you are prepared for your ride.
Scenic Chair Lift Tickets
|Adult Scenic Chair Ride
Single Ride For Ages 13+
|Junior Scenic Chair Ride
Single Ride For Ages 6 – 12
|Child Scenic Chair Ride
5 Years and Younger With Paid Adult
Dreamcatcher Chair Hours:
- Open June 17 – September 18, 2022
- Open Daily 9:00am – 5:00pm
- The chair may close due to the weather.
What’s Included: Scenic Ride Tickets are for a single ride up the Dreamcatcher chairlift. Ride down is complimentary to all visitors. This ticket does not include bike haul, please purchase a bike park ticket to utilize bike haul service.
There are risks and hazards associated with the mountain environment and riding the chairlift with children 2 years and younger. It is highly recommended that parents bring a child carrier for hiking to assist with navigating the mountain terrain and securing infants while riding the lift. Children 3-12 must be accompanied by an adult while riding the chair.
TIPS FOR YOUR RIDE
- Bring an extra layer. The top of the chairlift sits at almost 10,000 ft and the weather can be drastically colder or change quickly.
- Wear closed-toed shoes. While comfortable flip-flops are not ideal for walking in rugged/ rocky terrain.
- Bring water! Staying hydrated is the best way to deal with the elevation.
CANCELATION/ REFUND POLICY
Refund: Scenic lift tickets are fully refundable until first use. Once a scenic ticket is used, it is non-refundable.