2016/17 Winter Season Passes
|Date Of Purchase||Thru May 1||Thru Oct 2||After Oct 2||Purchase|
|Adult (19-64 yrs)||$629||$729||$1,199||BUY ONLINE|
|Teen (13-18 yrs)||$269||$359||$609||BUY ONLINE|
|Junior (6-12 yrs)||$219||$309||$559||BUY ONLINE|
|Senior (65+)||$369||$459||$709||BUY ONLINE|
|Family Pass (Up to 5 direct family members)||$1,699||$1,999||$2,999||BUY ONLINE|
|Family Add-On||$50||$75||$100||BUY ONLINE|
|College Full-Time||$299||$389||$639||BUY ONLINE|
|Child (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||IN PERSON|
|Nordic Pass||$109||$129||$149||BUY ONLINE|
2016/17 Season Passholder Benefits
- Summer 2016 lift access for Scenic Chairlift Rides (does not include bike access)
- 50% off Bike Park Season Pass
- Season Passholder Friends & Family Program*
- Access to Nordic and Fat Bike Trails
- Ski for FREE or at a discount at partner resorts
- 20% off Snowcat Adventures**
- 15% off Kids Club – childcare
- 10% off Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- 20% off Evening Snowcat Tours
- 50% off Tubing
- 20% off Early Tracks
- 10% off Bike School (camps not included)
- 20% off Summer Kids Camp
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters, The Board Shop, and Habitat
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off lodging, restrictions apply***
- Exclusive deals throughout the year via season passholder email
*Purchase up to four Friends & Family tickets per day at 20% off window rates for winter tickets only. Friends & Family tickets are available at the ticket windows and Activity Center. The Grand Targhee Resort Season Passholder must be present with their 2016/17 season pass to receive special friends and family pricing. The 20% off window rate is available only on Adult, Junior and Senior FULL DAY ALL MOUNTAIN tickets. Multi-day and other special tickets are not eligible.
**Advanced Reservations Required. Snowcat Adventures deal is non-transferable.
***Advance lodging reservations are required and can not to be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers.
All passholder benefits subject to change at Grand Targhee Resort’s discretion.
Season Pass Rules & Releases
Season Pass Protection
December 1, 2016 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2016/17 season. How old are you on Dec 1, 2016?
Family Pass Qualifications
- Family Pass includes 5 direct family members.
- Each additional qualifying family member must be added on with the Family Add-on.
- Children 5 & under do not count against the 5 direct family members.
- Dependent children on the Family Pass must be under the age of 21 on 12/01/2016.
- Tax return with dependent information is required. Photocopies of the tax return must be presented at the time the pass is picked up. There will be no exceptions. You may bring your return into the Activity Center or fax it to 307.353.8148 with “Attention: Activity Center.” Please blackout any private information.
Full-Time College Student Pass Qualifications
Full-Time College Pass Purchase must be accompanied by proof of Fall 2016 registration or schedule and a valid college ID. Undergraduate Students must be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours and Graduate Students a minimum of 9 credit hours. Present a valid college I.D. and letter from the school’s Bursar’s office to qualify.