2015/16 Winter Season Passes
|Date Of Purchase||Price||Purchase Online|
|Adult (19-64 yrs)||$1,129||BUY ONLINE|
|Teen (13-18 yrs)||$599||BUY ONLINE|
|Junior (6-12 yrs)||$549||BUY ONLINE|
|Senior (65+)||$699||BUY ONLINE|
|Family Pass *||$2,799||BUY ONLINE|
|College Full-time**||$599||BUY ONLINE|
|Child (5 & under)||FREE||IN PERSON|
|Nordic Pass||$129||BUY ONLINE|
Not fully committed to purchasing a season pass? Check out a 4-Pack.
2015-2016 Season Passholder Benefits
- Valid during the 2015/2016 season – November 20, 2015 – April 17, 2016 conditions permitting
- Ski for FREE or with a discount at ten+ partner ski areas
- Summer 2015 lift access including mountain bike haul
- Season Passholder Friends & Family Program*
- FREE access to Nordic and Fat Bike Trails
- 20% off GTR Full Day Snowcat Adventures with advance reservations
- 20% off GTR Evening Snowcat Tours with advance reservations
- 2 for 1 Tubing tickets
- 20% off Summer Kids Camp
- 10% off Bike School (camps not included)
- $20 off Early Tracks with advance reservations
- $20 off group ski and snowboard lessons
- $20 off Kid’s Club – child care with advance reservations
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters and The Board Shop
- 10% off retail purchases at Habitat, 5% off complete bikes
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off resort mountain-side lodging with advance reservations (2 or more nights)***
- Exclusive deals throughout the year via season passholder email
*Purchase up to four Friends & Family tickets per day at 20% off window rates. Friends & Family tickets are available at the ticket windows and Activity Center. The Grand Targhee Resort Season Passholder must be present with their 2015/16 season pass to receive special friends and family pricing. The 20% off window rate is available only on Adult, Junior and Senior FULL DAY ALL MOUNTAIN tickets. Multi-day and other special tickets are not eligible.
**Snowcat Adventures deal is non-transferable.
***Advance lodging reservations are required and can not to be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers.
ALL PASSHOLDER BENEFITS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT RESORT’S SOLE DISCRECTION.
Season Pass Releases
Season Pass Rules
Season Pass Protection
Season Pass Protection
December 1, 2015 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2015-2016 season. How old are you on Dec 1, 2015?
FAMILY PASS QUALIFICATIONS*
Family Passes: Please fill in each family member’s full name and age. Any number of family members are eligible UP THROUGH THE AGE OF 21 & CLAIMED AS DEPENDENTS ON YOUR 2014 TAX RETURN. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE TAX RETURN MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME THE PASS IS PURCHASED. There will be no exceptions. Birth certificates are no longer required. You may bring your return into the Activity Center or fax it to 307.353.8148 with “Attention: Activity Center.” Please blackout any private information.
FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENT PASS QUALIFICATIONS*
** Full-time College Pass Purchase must be accompanied by proof of Fall 2015 registration or schedule and a valid college ID. Undergraduate Students must be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours and Graduate Students a minimum of 9 credit hours. Present a valid college I.D. and letter from the school’s Bursar’s office to qualify.