- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
- BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 307 353 – 2300 x 1800
- FOR RESERVATIONS WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ARRIVAL: PLEASE CALL 307 – 353 – 2300 x 1352
or email: email@example.com
- When booking your lesson online and the date is unavailable, please contact our Ski and Snowboard School by phone at 1-800-Targhee ext. 1352 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to help you.
January – Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
Grand Targhee Resort is teaming up with Learn to Ski, Snowboard, Telemark, Skate Skiing Month to bring you the best deal on getting into skiing or snowboarding. During the month of January, the 1-2-3 Learn to Ski is in full effect. Purchase this package and on the completion of your third lesson, you’ll receive a 2020-21 winter season pass! Help share the passion and grow the sports skiandsnowboardmonth.org
Package includes three 2-hour group lessons, daily rental equipment, and all-day Shoshone lift ticket.
Contact Grand Targhee Ski & Snowboard School for more details 800.TARGHEE (827.4433) x 1352.
|3 Half Day Group Lessons 9:30am – 12:00pm or 1:00pm – 3:00pm||N/A|
- Package can be purchased starting in December, but must be redeemed during the month of January
- Must be a beginner skier or snowboarder who has never had a Grand Targhee Resort Season Pass
- Must complete all three lessons to receive the season pass
- Ages 6 and over
While gratuities are not a requirement for ski and snowboard instruction, they are both appropriate and valued by your instructor. Typical gratuities are 15-20% of the cost of the lesson/camp.
Kids Club/ Ski School cancellation policy is that guests must cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation, less than 24 hours results in a forfeit of payment. If they want a refund on their original payment method, they will receive a refund less $25 for processing fees. They also have the option to receive a full-price refund on a Targhee gift card, or they may also reschedule to a different day at no extra charge.