DATES & HOURS OF OPERATION
November 17, 2023 - April 21, 2024
Opening and closing dates are subject to change based on snow and weather conditions.
OUR LIFT HOURS
- Huckleberry Conveyer: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Shoshone: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Dreamcatcher: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Blackfoot: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Sacajawea: 9:00am – 3:45pm
- Colter: 9:00am – 3:30pm
All our lifts are open daily. Opening and closing times are subject to change based on conditions.
how to book
All full price tickets are available to book online. If you are a first-time skier or snowboarder and need help, please give us a call, we will be happy to guide you through our lift ticket options. If you are looking for a discounted ticket, please see "Discounted Lift Ticket" information below.
Before you start the booking process online or through our reservations team at 307-353-2300 x1, please gather the following information for each guest and email it ahead of time to email@example.com to expedite the process:
First & Last Name
Date of Birth
DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS
Eligible discounted tickets must be purchased in person at the Ticket Window or Activity Center.
These tickets have guaranteed availability and cannot be purchased in advance. Please make sure to bring photo ID and proof of eligibility as listed below or valid membership card.
- Military Discounts: Military member/veteran and spouse are eligible for a discounted rate of 30%. Dependents will pay full price.
- 5th and 6th Grade Passport: Review terms and conditions and purchase passport here.
- Adaptive or Adaptive Companion Lift Tickets: must be purchased in person at the Activity Center.
- Club Card/Membership/Season Pass Partners/Other Discounts: Reciprocity agreements with other resorts, Ski Patrol & PSIA/AASI discounts, Idaho Ski Resorts, Ski Club discounts, vouchers, etc.
If you are lodging at Grand Targhee, your discounted lift tickets can be purchased at check in.
MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE RECIPROCITY RESORT POLICIES
If you are a pass holder at Mountain Collective Resort, discounted lift tickets must be purchased at the Activity Center or Ticket Window, they cannot be purchased online. Please present photo ID and current season pass.
- Not all resort season passes are eligible for the Mountain Collective discount.
- It is your responsibility check your home mountain resort's season pass benefits to ensure your pass is eligible.
- We can only honor the discount if your name is in the database provided to us by Mountain Collective, any discrepancies will need to be discussed with your home mountain.
- Full price tickets purchased in advance online are not eligible for the 50% discount at any time.
- 50% off tickets do not apply to multi-day tickets, the 50% discount is for single day tickets only.
- Full price tickets or multi-day tickets purchased online or in person are not eligible for a 50% refund if the ticket has already been used. It is your responsibility to know if you are eligible for a Mountain Collective discount before purchasing a full price or multi-day ticket.
PICK UP INFORMATION
Please visit one of the pick-up boxes located throughout the resort with a digital or printed copy of your confirmation QR code. Follow the instructions on the pick-up box and enjoy your visit. If you already have a TARGHEE CARD from a previous visit and have loaded your lift access to it, you may go straight to the lifts.
If you have not pre-purchased your lift access, please visit one of the tickets windows, call us at 307-353-2300 ext1 or visit www.grandtarghee.com . To complete your purchase, you will need First/Last Name and Date of Birth for each guest.
All lift tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lost, stolen, damaged RFID cards will have to be repurchased at the current price. RFID card cost is non-refundable.
Ticket & Pass fraud policy
Grand Targhee resort offers a variety of lift-access products which grant the holder access to resort lifts and lift-serviced terrain. All lift-access products offered by Grand Targhee Resort are non-transferrable in nature and are valid for the named ticket/passholder only.
All users accessing lifts and lift-serviced terrain at Grand Targhee must possess a valid lift-access product on their person and make it available for validation at all times while using the lifts and lift-serviced terrain. A lift-access product is valid when the following criteria are met:
- The ticket/pass is in the possession of the named ticket/passholder as named on the pass media.
- The lift-access product is valid on the date of attempted use and has uses available.
- The product is valid for the location of attempted access (ex: lift-specific products).
- The ticket/passholder meets the criteria for the product (ex: age-specific products).
Any person attempting to access lifts and lift-serviced terrain without a lift-access product meeting the valid criteria is committing and invalid use. Grand Targhee resort personnel will make their best efforts to determine if the invalid use is intentional or unintentional and respond accordingly.
Intentional Invalid Use Includes:
- Attempting to use the lifts or lift-serviced terrain without having purchased a lift-access product.
- Presenting a ticket/pass that does not belong to the user (fraudulent use).
- This includes pass holders of Grand Targhee and Mountain Collective. if you have both, you may not give your other pass to a friend for family member to use. Passes must be used by the person whose name and photo is on the pass media.
- Knowingly presenting an invalid ticket/pass in an attempt to gain lift access.
- Other invalid uses determined to be intentional by Grand Targhee personnel.
Guests who are believed to be committing unintentional invalid use will be given the opportunity to correct the invalid use by producing a valid lift-access product with no consequence.
Intentional invalid use will be considered theft of services and the involved parties will be asked to pay for services received and/or to leave the premises. Grand Targhee Resort may involve law enforcement at management's discretion.
If a ticket or pass is suspected of being presented by someone other than the named ticket or passholder, it will be considered "Fraudulent Use." Once fraudulent use is suspected, Grand Targhee personnel will "hotlist" the ticket or pass and make a reasonable attempt to recover the media.
It is the responsibility of the named ticket or passholder to secure their ticket or pass in a manner that would prevent fraudulent use by others.
Tickets or passes involved in fraudulent use will be subject to a reactivation fee of $250 + the cost of services fraudulently received.
- For example if a pass was used fraudulently for 1 day, the reactivation fee is $250 + the cost of a full-price day ticket the day of the fraudulent use.
If Grand Targhee is unable to recover the reactivation fee from the person committing fraudulent use, it will become the responsibility of the named ticket or passholder. The named ticket or passholder will not be permitted to purchase any additional lift-access products until the fee is paid.
If a ticket or passholder alleges that their ticket or pass was used fraudulently without their knowledge or consent, they may contact law enforcement to file a stolen property report and submit a copy to Grand Targhee. Resort management will determine if the ticker or pass may be reinstated upon receipt of the stolen property report an Dif the passholder will be subject to the reactivation fee.
If a passholder is involved with fraudulent use more than once, they will not be eligible for reactivation and will not be permitted to purchase lift-access products indefinitely, at the discretion of the resort management.
Reactivation fees may only be waived due to extenuating circumstances at the sole discretion of resort management.