Making the mountain accessible to all who love snow, Grand Targhee Adaptive Program creates skiing and snowboarding opportunities for individuals who have a physical, cognitive, and/or developmental delay. Enjoy special, high-end equipment and professional instruction for a fun, successful, and safe experience. Each lesson is catered to individual needs and abilities. We offer lessons for Stand-up skiing, Stand-up snowboarding, Bi-ski, Mono-ski, 3 Track, and 4 Track.
|product||lesson times||Price||HOW TO BOOK|
Morning Half day
|9:00AM - 12:00PM||$149||Coming Soon!|
Afternoon Half Day
|1:00pm - 4:00pm||$149||Coming Soon!|
- Adaptive Lessons include: qualified instructor, lift ticket, and equipment.
- Available for ages 6 years and up.
- Maximum 1 guest and 1 companion per lesson.
- 1 Companion lift ticket available upon request.
- Reservations are required.
- For Scholarship Opportunities, please contact http://valleyadaptivesports.org/