Are you a lucky owner of a sprinter or camper van? Consider Grand Targhee Resort’s on-site camping so you can get a jump on your adventure-filled mornings! Campsites are conveniently located in the back of Lot 2, within walking distance to all resort activities and amenities.
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY
|How to Book|
- Maximum number of persons may not exceed 5, and the maximum number of vehicles may not exceed 1 per space.
- Additional personal vehicles/guests will require to book an additional site. All vehicles in space must be registered with your reservation.
- Camping permits must be hung from your rear-view mirror, taped to the windshield – it must be visible at all times.
- No showers, electrical, water, or waste hook-ups are available. Pack out everything you packed in; trash, recycling, wastewater, sewage.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are available in the Rendezvous Lodge from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators are permitted between these times. Violation of quiet hours will be asked to leave without refund for violating quiet hours.
- Access to the pool and fitness cabin not included, unless Pool Add-On has been pre-purchased.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the camper to assess safe access/exit to and from their site. Should any vehicles need any assistance to remove themselves from the area, the camper will be responsible for contracting a tow truck service. Grand Targhee Resort is not responsible for towing vehicles out.