Bike Park Season Passes
Grand Targhee Mountain Bike Park delivers over 2,200 vertical feet and 17 miles of lift-serviced downhill trails. You’ll find a wide variety of trails that fit any type of rider, from beginner to expert. Challenge your skills as you progress from the Shoshone lift to the Dreamcatcher lift. Nice Marmot is a great intermediate downhill trail from the Summit, it offers two miles of machine-built trail. This trail is great for progression. Blondie is an experts-only top-to-bottom fall-line downhill trail. It challenges the most hardcore riders. This is your next stop on the summer downhill biking road trip!
Bike Park Dates & Hours of Operation:
SUMMER SEASON DATES
Opening and closing dates are subject to change based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Friday, June 16 – Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Spinning 7 days a week 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Spinning 7 days a week 10:00am to 5:00pm, and 7:00pm on Family Fridays
- Dates: June 30, July 28, August 25, September 1
CHILD CARRIERS ARE PROHIBITED WHEN ACCESSING LIFT-SERVED BIKE TRAILS.
FOOT TRAFFIC IS NOT ALLOWED TO LOAD THE SHOSHONE CHAIR LIFT.
MAY 1 - MAY 31, 2023
JUNE 1 - SEPT. 17, 2023
|How to Book|
adult Bike Park Pass
AGES 13 YEARS & UP
adult 23/24 Winter season passholder
AGES 13 YEARS & UP
|$209||$255||Call 307-353-2300 ext. 1|
junior bike park pass
AGES 6 - 12 YEARS
junior 23/24 Winter season passholder
AGES 6 - 12 YEARS
|$119||$160||Call 307-353-2300 ext. 1|
CHILD BIKE PARK PASS
AGES 5 YEARS & UNDER
|Free||Free||Visit the Activity Center|
|Season Pass Card||$5||$5||Add to Your Order|
- Child carriers are prohibited when accessing lift-served bike trails.
- Foot Traffic is not allowed to load the Shoshone lift.
- Children 12 and under who are downhill mountain biking may ride the chair if they can load, unload, and ride without assistance.
- Children 3-12 must be accompanied by an adult while riding the chair.
- E-bikes are not allowed on Grand Targhee Resort downhill or cross-country trails.
- There are risks and hazards associated with the mountain environment and riding the chairlift with children 2 years and younger.
SEASON PASS PERKS
- Two Buddy Tickets per season, 20% discounts for Bike Park Tickets*
- 5% off Food & Beverage
- 20% off on selected slopeside lodging (Restrictions may apply)**
- 10% off Teton Mountain Outfitters & Habitat Retail (excluding the purchase of bikes)
* Bike Park Season passholders may purchase two buddy bike park tickets at 20% off the window rate. There will be a voucher in your online account that is valid for two uses.
** Advanced lodging reservations are required and cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers. Season Pass holder must be a guest and 18 years or older to make a lodging reservation. A maximum of 2 rooms per reservation.
If you were a 22/23 Season Pass holder, your Bike Park Season Pass access will be loaded on to your winter season pass. Your access will not work until you have signed your summer liability waiver. Visit shop.grandtarghee.com, login to your account, go to My Account > Check In to sign.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a release form if it has not already been completed online.
If you are a new 23/24 Season Pass holder, please visit the Activity Center to pick up your Season Pass. You must upload a photo to your account and sign the summer liability waiver before your pass can be printed. Visit shop.grandtarghee.com, login to your account, go to My Account > Check In to sign.
- Photo should be a clear, front view of the passholder’s face.
- No hats, sunglasses, helmets, or objects obstructing your face.
- Head needs to be centered and take up the majority of the photo.
- Photos that do not meet the requirements will be rejected, further delaying the printing.
How to book
Bike Park season passes can be purchased online in person at the Activity Center. If you are a 23/24 winter season passholder, please call 307-353-2300 ext 1 to purchase your discounted bike park season pass.
Season passes are non-transferable. A full refund may be granted up to the first day of use. After the first day of use, season passes are non-refundable. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lost or stolen passes can be reprinted for $10. If you forget your pass, a new pass will be printed and reprint fee applied.
BIKE PARK PARTNER RESORTS
We are excited to partner with some of the best bike parks around!
Bike Park Season Passholders at each partner resort will receive two complimentary bike park tickets at Grand Targhee. To claim your free tickets, please visit the Activity Center when you arrive and present your active, current season pass.
Grand Targhee Bike Park Season Passholders also receive two complimentary bike park tickets at our partner resorts. To claim this perk, be sure to:
- Please present your pass at the time of purchase.
- Please check the resort’s website for information regarding your visit and operational hours and procedures.
- Each resort will have a list of bike park season passholders. Your name must be on this list to receive your free ticket.
- Free tickets are limited to two, max 1 per day per season passholder.