2019/20 Winter Lift Tickets
2019/20 Lift Tickets
|Lift Ticket||Regular||Holiday||Reg/Holiday Half Day (12:30pm)|
|Adult (ages 13 – 64)||$98||$105||$79/$84|
|Senior (ages 65+)||$72||$74||$58/$60|
|Junior (ages 6 – 12)||$41||$44||$33/$36|
|Child (ages 5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
- Regular Season: Opening Day – 12/19/2019, 1/6/2020 – 1/17/2019, 1/21/2020 – 2/14/2020, and 2/18/2020 – Closing Day
- Holidays: 12/20/2019 – 1/5/2020, 1/18/2020 – 1/20/2020, and 2/15/2020 – 2/17/2020
- Adaptive or Chaperone Adult Tickets must be purchased at the Activity Center
Save as much as 25% on Grand Targhee lift tickets when you purchase online! Early bird purchases will see the biggest savings; tickets are yielded based on quantities and dates. Discount lift tickets are based on availability on a first-come, first-served basis. Redeem at the Ticket Window on the Grand Targhee Resort Plaza. E-Tickets not eligible for Kids Ski Free Junior tickets. Kids 5 & Under always ski free.
Bundle Tickets with Lodging & Save
Enjoy savings, flexibility, and convenience when you bundle lift tickets with your lodging. Lodging Add-On Tickets are eligible for Kids Ski Free Junior Tickets. Kids 5 & Under always ski free.
- No Blackout Days
- Skip the ticket lines and pick up tickets at the lodging front desk upon check in
- Tickets are flexible – they can be used on the day of arrival or the following day
- Tickets can be used with Kids Ski Free special
- Purchase within 48 hours of arrival
For E-Tickets: Head to the Ticket Window on the Grand Targhee Resort Plaza to pick up your tickets. Ticket windows are open 8:30 am – 1:30 pm daily (during regular winter operations).
For Lodging Add-On Tickets: Pick up your tickets at the Front Desk (Lodging Check-In), second building on the right when you enter the resort.