Winter Camping: November 20, 2020 – April 11, 2021
Grand Targhee Resort’s on-site camping allows for adventure-filled mornings!
OVERNIGHT CAMPING & PARKING – RV, VAN, AND CAR
Grand Targhee Resort’s on-site camping allows for adventure-filled mornings! Campsites are conveniently located adjacent to an entire trail system, serving up adventures for fat bikers, cross-country skiers, and snowshoers. Located at the base of the mountain, you’ll wake up, fuel up, and be ready to take on the trails or the slopes.
We offer dry camping in our parking area, perfect for larger pull-behind trailers, smaller pull behinds, sprinters, and camper vans.
Please fill out your registration care prior to arrival.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check check-out is by 3:00pm. Check in is required at the Guest Lodging Check-in building prior to parking.
- RV, Sprinter and car camping only (No tent camping). There will be a limited number of spaces that may be purchased. Advanced bookings are recommended.
- Winter Camping Sites are unassigned, guests may pick a space in the back two rows of lot 4, at a first come first serve basis.
- 1 Camper/RV/Sprinter Van. No day use parking. Additional personal vehicles will be charged $10 per day. All vehicles in space must be registered with your reservation.
- Camping permit must be hung from your rear-view mirror or taped to the windshield – it must be visible.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in; trash, recycling, wastewater, sewage.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are available in the base lodge from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- There is a maximum 7-night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills.
- Gas grills are allowed but must be stored inside the vehicle when not in use.
- Dogs must be on a leash while in the camping area.
- Face coverings are mandatory when 6 feet distancing cannot be maintained.
Full payment is due at the time of booking
Winter Season Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made outside 24 hours of arrival date will be refunded less a $25 processing fee.
- In the unlikely event you need to cancel on arrival date you forfeit the entire cost of your stay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All cancellation fees will be applied per camping site.
The following changes will be permitted outside 48 hours of arrival date based on availability:
- Arrival date change: Date changes are permitted with no penalty, but new rates may apply. New stay dates must be chosen within the same season.
- Shortening length of stay will incur a one-time $15 fee.
No changes will be permitted within 24 hours of arrival. Unused nights/ deposits will be billed. Leniency can be made in case of severe weather
Changes to Policies and Procedures
Grand Targhee Resort reserves the right to modify reservation policies without prior notice. Reservations may be canceled by Grand Targhee Resort, for any or no cause or reason. In the event of cancellation by the Resort, reservations will be re-booked or relocated, or refunded in full. Notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of cancellation will be provided.