Overnight Camping & Parking - RV and Car
CAMPING IS CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER.
Grand Targhee Resort’s on-site camping allows for adventure-filled mornings! Campsites are conveniently located adjacent to an entire trail system, serving up adventures for downhill bikers, cross-country riders, and hikers. Located at the base of the mountain, you’ll wake up, full up, and be ready to take on the trails.
We offer dry camping in our parking area, perfect for larger pull-behind trailers looking for flat ground, as well as camping in our lower meadow area that may be better suited for smaller pull behinds, sprinters, camper vans, and tent camping.
Please carefully assess the map before making your booking.
Large motor homes and 30’+ should consider booking in rows C, D, or E in Lot 4.
Small pull behinds and sprinters are best suited for the meadow campground.
Meadow campground spaces are not entirely level, as you are camping on natural terrain.
Please fill out your registration care prior to arrival.
- Overnight RV parking cost is $25, including taxes & fees, per night.
- Check-in is 4:00pm and check out is 3:00pm.
- RV, sprinter, car camping, and tent camping will be offered this summer. There will be a designated amount of spaces that may be purchased in advance by calling the resort.
- Overnight Camping permits will be sold online. Please park in your reserved space only.
- 1 Camper/RV/Sprinter Van + 1 personal vehicle per space. No day use parking. Additional vehicles will be charged $10 per day. All vehicles in space must be registered with your reservation.
- Camping permit must be hung from your rear view mirror or taped to your windshield – it must be visible.
- RV, self-contained vehicles only, and tent camping.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in: trash, recycling, wastewater, sewage.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are not available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a maximum 7 night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills.
• Gas grills are allowed but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.
• RV parking permits are non-refundable.
• Dogs must be on a leash while in the camping area.
Event Overnight Camping & Parking - RV and Car
- Overnight RV parking cost is $28 including taxes & fees, per night.
- An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per RV unit.
- Special Event and Festival Rules & Rates apply for Targhee Fest, Pierre’s Hole, and Targhee Bluegrass Festival. Other dates and festivals may be added.