Camping and overnight parking at Grand Targhee Resort has been suspended until further notice due to staffing shortage and parking lot construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We will be offering camping during the following special events at Grand Targhee this summer. Camping will be available to those participating in the events. Details coming soon.
Ladies All Ride: July 14 – 15 & 15 – 18, 2021
Ninja Mountain Bike Performance Camp: July 24 – 25, 2021
Pierre’s Hole: August 6 – 8, 2021
NICA Mountain Bike Race: September 9 – 13, 2021
Please fill out your registration card prior to arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum capacity options for Meadow Camping: 8 persons with 2 tents + 2 personal vehicles | 1 tent + 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle | 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle.
- Maximum capacity options for Parking Lot Camping: 8 persons with 1 Pull + 1 tow vehicle | 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle.
- Additional personal vehicles will be charged $10 per day. All vehicles in space must be registered with your reservation. The maximum number of persons may not exceed 8 and a maximum number of vehicles may not exceed 3 per space.
- Camping space will be assigned upon check-in. Special requests are not guaranteed.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in, trash, recycling, wastewater, sewage.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are available in the base lodge from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- There is a maximum 7-night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills.
- Gas grills are allowed but must be stored inside the vehicle when not in use.
- Dogs must be on a leash while in the camping area.
- Use of the pool area and fitness cabin is not included.
HOW TO BOOK
DEPOSIT | CANCELLATION POLICIES