Closed Until June 15, 2018
RV Camping will be open for the Crazy Horse Hillclimb
Ideally situated in the scenic Caribou-Targhee National Forest, enjoy overnight RV camping & parking at Grand Targhee Resort with convenient access to the slopes, trails, dining, and more.
Overnight RV Camping & Parking
Overnight RV parking cost is $25 including taxes & fees, per night.
An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per RV unit.
Special Event and Festival Rules & Rates apply for Targhee Fest and Targhee Bluegrass Festival. Other dates and festivals may be added.
Overnight & Camping Details
- RV permits are sold at the lodging Front Desk.
- Display the camping permit in your driver’s side window.
- RV and self-contained vehicles only, no tent camping (see event exceptions below).
- Tent camping may be allowed during Grand Targhee Resort special events. These include Music Festivals, Pierre’s Hole 50/100 MTB Bike Race, Targhee Music Camp, The Grand Enduro Montana Enduro Series, and the Wydaho Rendezvous Teton Mountain Bike Festival.
- No electrical, water, or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in: trash, recycling, waste water, sewage.
- RV parking is designated in Lot #4 only in the Moose and Wolf rows.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are not available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a maximum 7 night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills. Gas grills are allowed, but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.