Camping and overnight parking at Grand Targhee Resort has been suspended until further notice due to staffing shortage and parking lot construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We will be offering camping during the following special events at Grand Targhee this summer. Camping will be available to those participating in the events. Details coming soon.
Ladies All Ride: July 14 – 15 & 15 – 18, 2021
Ninja Mountain Bike Performance Camp: July 24 – 25, 2021
Pierre’s Hole: August 6 – 8, 2021
Wydaho bike festival – September 3 – 5, 2021
NICA Mountain Bike Race: September 9 – 13, 2021
Ideally situated in the scenic Caribou-Targhee National Forest, enjoy overnight RV camping & parking at Grand Targhee Resort with convenient access to the slopes, trails, dining, and more.
Special Event Camping & Parking
Overnight RV parking cost is $35 including taxes & fees, per night.
- 15’x25’ area, large enough for vehicle and tent (4-6 person tent)
Overnight Camping Details
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Maximum capacity options for Meadow Camping: 8 persons with 2 tents + 2 personal vehicles | 1 tent + 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle | 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle.
- Maximum capacity options for Parking Lot Camping: 8 persons with 1 Pull + 1 tow vehicle | 1 Self-contained vehicle + 1 personal vehicle.
- Additional personal vehicles will be charged $10 per day. All vehicles in space must be registered with your reservation. The maximum number of persons may not exceed 8 and a maximum number of vehicles may not exceed 3 per space.
- Camping space will be assigned upon check-in. Special requests are not guaranteed.
- No electrical, water or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in, trash, recycling, wastewater, sewage.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are available in the base lodge from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- There is a maximum 7-night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators are permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills.
- Gas grills are allowed but must be stored inside the vehicle when not in use.
- Dogs must be on a leash while in the camping area.
- Use of the pool area and fitness cabin is not included.
- We encourage you to leave your pets at home or at a local kennel.
- Please do not bring your pet if it is going to be HOT.
- Pets must be directly supervised by an adult at all times while at Grand Targhee Resort.
- Pets must be on a leash or tethered at all times. Do not tie your pets to trees, posts, fences, tables or other resort structures.
- Do not allow your pets to run free in the camping area. Other campers may not enjoy pets, and do not like them eating their food or using the bathroom in their campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings.
- We encourage you to take your pets on daily outings. You may leave your pet in your trailer/motor home if it is not a nuisance to your neighbor and if the temperature is regulated.
- Pets may not be left unattended in locked vehicles.
- All pet owners are responsible and expected to pick up and dispose of pet waste. Failure to do so will result in a verbal warning and removal from the resort grounds.
- Pet Waste Stations are Located:
- In the Trees in Lot #2.
- In Front of the Targhee Lodge