Ideally situated in the scenic Caribou-Targhee National Forest, enjoy overnight RV camping & parking at Grand Targhee Resort with convenient access to the slopes, trails, dining, and more.
Special Event Camping & Parking
Overnight RV parking cost is $28 including taxes & fees, per night.
- 15’x25’ area, large enough for vehicle and tent (4-6 person tent)
Overnight Camping Details
- RV permits are sold at the lodging Front Desk.
- Display the camping permit in your driver’s side window.
- RV and self-contained vehicles only, no tent camping (see event exceptions below).
- Tent camping may be allowed during Grand Targhee Resort special events. These include Music Festivals, Ladies AllRide, Targhee Music Camp, The Grand Enduro Montana Enduro Series, and the Wydaho Rendezvous Teton Mountain Bike Festival.
- No electrical, water, or waste hook-ups are available.
- Pack out everything you packed in: trash, recycling, waste water, sewage.
- RV parking is designated in Lot #4 only in the Moose and Wolf rows.
- Porta Poties will be available during special events.
- You are in bear country! All food items: pet food, coolers, grills, dirty dishes, and trash must be stored in a closed vehicle when not in immediate use.
- Bathroom services are not available in the base lodge from 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- There is a maximum 7 night consecutive stay.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am, no generators permitted between these times.
- No open campfires or charcoal grills. Gas grills are allowed, but must be stored inside vehicle when not in use.
- We encourage you to leave your pets at home or at a local kennel.
- Please do not bring your pet if it is going to be HOT.
- Pets must be directly supervised by an adult at all times while at Grand Targhee Resort.
- Pets must be on a leash or tethered at all times. Do not tie your pets to trees, posts, fences, tables or other resort structures.
- Do not allow your pets to run free in the camping area. Other campers may not enjoy pets, and do not like them eating their food or using the bathroom in their campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings.
- We encourage you to take your pets on daily outings. You may leave your pet in your trailer/motor-home if it is not a nuisance to your neighbor and if temperature is regulated.
- Pets may not be left unattended in locked vehicles.
- All pet owners are responsible and expected to pick up and dispose of pet waste. Failure to do so will result in a verbal warning and removal from the resort grounds.
- Pet Waste Stations are Located:
- In the Trees in Lot #2.
- In Front of the Targhee Lodge