Making the mountain accessible to all who love snow, Grand Targhee Adaptive Program creates skiing and snowboarding opportunities for individuals who have a physical, cognitive, and/or developmental delay. Enjoy special, high-end equipment and professional instruction for a fun, successful, and safe experience. Each lesson is catered to individual needs and abilities. We offer lessons for Stand-up skiing, Stand-up snowboarding, Bi-ski, Mono-ski, 3 Track, and 4 Track.
- Adaptive Lessons include: qualified instructor, lift ticket, and all adaptive equipment (skis/snowboard, boots, and helmet).
- Available for ages 3 years and up.
- Maximum 1 guest and 1 chaperon per lesson.
- Discounted chaperon lift ticket available.
- Reservations are required.
- For Scholarship Opportunities, please contact Teton Adaptive Sports