2019/20 Winter Season Passes
|Date of Purchase||Thru April 30||Thru Sept 30||After Sept 30||Waivers|
|Adult (19-64 yrs)||$729||$839||$1,299||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Teen (13-18 yrs)||$289||$379||$629||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Junior (6-12 yrs)||$239||$329||$579||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Senior (65+)||$399||$489||$739||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|College Full-Time||$309||$419||$669||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Nordic Pass||$129||$149||$169||PURCHASE NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Child 5 & Under||FREE||FREE||FREE||AT THE ACTIVITY CENTER|
|Adaptive||$269||$329||$379||CALL FOR DETAILS|
2019/20 Season Passholder Benefits
- Season Passholder Friends & Family Program*
- Access to Nordic & Fat Bike Trails
- Ski for FREE or at a discount at partner resorts
- 20% off Grand Targhee Cat Skiing**
- 15% off Kids Club – Childcare**
- 10% off Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- 20% off Group Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- 50% off Tubing
- 20% off Early Tracks**
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters, The Board Shop, and Habitat
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off lodging, restrictions apply***
- Local Restaurant Partners
- Discounted Life Flight Network Plan
- Exclusive deals throughout the year via Season Passholder email
Shipping Season Pass & 4-Pack Information.
Grand Targhee Resort now offers returning pass holders to have their season pass or 4-Pack pass shipped to a United States postal address for an additional $5.00 per shipment. Adults and Seniors may reuse their pass photo from the previous year. New photos are required for all teen, junior and child season passes. Proof of full-time college enrollment is required prior to a college season pass being shipped. All photos will be approved by the Season Pass Office. The Grand Targhee Resort Winter Waiver must be submitted before a pass may be shipped.
Shipping of 2019/20 season passes will begin in June 2019. Photos that do not comply with the requirements, or delays in submitting a season pass waiver will result in postponement of shipping a season pass.
December 1, 2019 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2019/20 season. How old are you on Dec 1, 2019?
Full-Time College Student Pass Qualifications
Full-time College Pass Purchase must be accompanied by proof of Fall 2019 registration or schedule and a valid college ID OR you may present a valid college I.D. and letter from the school’s Bursar’s Office to qualify. Undergraduate Students must be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours and Graduate Students a minimum of 9 credit hours.