2018/19 Winter Season Passes
|Date of Purchase||Thru April 30||Thru Sept 30||After Sept 30|
|Adult (19-64 yrs)||$699||$799||$1,269||BUY NOW|
|Teen (13-18 yrs)||$289||$379||$629||BUY NOW|
|Junior (6-12 yrs)||$239||$329||$579||BUY NOW|
|Senior (65+)||$389||$479||$729||BUY NOW|
|Family Pass (Up to 5 direct family members)||$1,849||NA||NA||BUY NOW|
|Family Add-On||$50||NA||NA||BUY NOW|
|College Full-Time||$299||$399||$659||BUY NOW|
|Child (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||BUY NOW|
|Nordic Pass||$119||$139||$159||BUY NOW|
We are offering the Family Pass one last time for purchase through April 30, 2018, after which they will no longer be available. We want to offer the same purchasing options to all of our guests whether they fit the family demographic or not.
2018/19 Season Passholder Benefits
- Season Passholder Friends & Family Program*
- Access to Nordic & Fat Bike Trails
- Ski for FREE or at a discount at partner resorts
- 20% off Snowcat Adventures**
- 15% off Kids Club – childcare**
- 10% off Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- 50% off Tubing
- 20% off Early Tracks**
- 20% off Bike Park Season Pass
- 10% off Bike School (camps not included)
- 20% off Grand Targhee Summer Camp
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters, The Board Shop, and Habitat
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off lodging, restrictions apply***
- Discounted Life Flight Network Plan
- Exclusive deals throughout the year via Season Passholder email
*Purchase up to four Friends & Family tickets per day at 20% off full day rates. Friends & Family tickets are available at the ticket windows and Activity Center. The Grand Targhee Resort Season Passholder must be present with their 2017/18 Season Pass to receive special friends and family pricing. The 20% off window rate is available only on Adult, Junior and Senior FULL DAY ALL MOUNTAIN tickets. Multi-day and other special tickets are not eligible.
**Advanced Reservations Required. Snowcat Adventures deal is non-transferable.
***Advanced lodging reservations are required and can not be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers.
Season Pass Rules & Releases
RULES & RELEASE
A release for each season passholder must be electronically filled out before your season pass can be issued.
Season Pass Protection
December 1, 2018 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2018/19 season. How old are you on Dec 1, 2018?
Family Pass Qualifications
Family Passes: Please fill in each family member’s full name and age. Family passes with more than five family members will be subject to additional fees per additional family member. Any number of family members are eligible UP THROUGH THE AGE OF 21 & CLAIMED AS DEPENDENTS ON YOUR 2016 or 2017 TAX RETURN. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE TAX RETURN MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME THE PASS IS PURCHASED. There will be no exceptions. Please bring your 2016 or 2017 tax return into the Activity Center. Please blackout any private information.
- Family Pass includes 5 direct family members.
- Each additional qualifying family member must be added on with the Family Add-on.
- Children 5 & under do not count against the 5 direct family members.
- Dependent children on the Family Pass must be under the age of 21 on 12/01/2018.
- Tax return with dependent information is required for proof of family status. Photocopies of the tax return must be presented at the time the pass is picked up to verify family status. There will be no exceptions. You may bring your return into the Activity Center, we will not keep your tax return. Please blackout any private information.
Full-Time College Student Pass Qualifications
Full-time College Pass Purchase must be accompanied by proof of Fall 2018 registration or schedule and a valid college ID. Undergraduate Students must be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours and Graduate Students a minimum of 9 credit hours. Present a valid college I.D. and letter from the school’s Bursar’s Office to qualify.