Bluegrass lodging options
Be close to all the resort and festival action when you stay in one of Grand Targhee's lodges. Choose from Sioux Lodge studio suites, loft suites or two-bedroom suites. Or the newly renovated Teewinot Lodge with king and double queen rooms. Or if you're just looking for clean and efficient accommodations, then the Targhee Lodge is for you. All three lodges are right in the base area, just steps away from lifts, trails and the Bluegrass Festival.
Limited availability remaining, please call to book. 307-353-2300 x1
- Parking pass is included for one vehicle per room. Sioux Lodge two-bedrooms and the Tower Suite have two parking passes included. If you need additional parking, please purchase a 3-Day parking pass.
- Complimentary access to outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness cabin are included.
- Complimentary local shuttle access.
- Minimum 4-night stays are required during Bluegrass Festival dates: Check in Thursday 8.8.24, Check out Monday, 8.12.24.
- All lodging rates and maximum occupancy will vary with dates and accommodations selected.
- Complimentary perks have no monetary value, no compensation will be issued should they be unavailable.
- Room numbers and special room requests are not available at this time.
- Rates may change at any time.
- Subject to availability, taxes and fees.
- Discounts on group stays are not available.
- Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change.