Bluegrass lodging options
Be close to all the resort and festival action when you stay in one of Grand Targhee's lodges. Choose from Sioux Lodge studio suites, loft suites or two-bedroom suites. Or the newly renovated Teewinot Lodge with king and double queen rooms. Or if you're just looking for clean and efficient accommodations, then the Targhee Lodge is for you. All three lodges are right in the base area, just steps away from lifts, trails and the Bluegrass Festival.
Call 307-353-2300 ext. 1 to book your Bluegrass Lodging now.
- Parking pass is included for one vehicle per room. Sioux Lodge two-bedrooms and the Tower Suite have two parking passes included. Additional 3-Day Festival Parking can be purchased here.
- Complimentary access to outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness cabin are included.
- Complimentary local shuttle access.
- Minimum 4-night stays are required during Bluegrass Festival dates: 8.10.23 - 8.13.23.
- All lodging rates and maximum occupancy will vary with dates and accommodations selected.
- Complimentary perks have no monetary value, no compensation will be issued should they be unavailable.
- Room numbers and special room requests are not available at this time.
- Rates may change at any time.
- Subject to availability, taxes and fees.
- Discounts on group stays are not available.
- Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change.
- The Lodging Registration building is the second building on the right after entering the Resort. 3300 E. Ski Hill Road, Alta, WY 83414
- The Front Desk is open 24 hours.
- Festival wristbands may be picked up at the Ticket Booth.
- Parking pass included with the room will be provided at check-in and must be displayed at all times. Additional pre-purchased parking passes must be picked up at the resort's entry gate on Friday.
- Lodging guests must be 18 or older to check-in for a reservation. Check-in process can only be completed by the person(s) outlined on the reservation. Valid government-issued photo ID and credit card are required to check-in.
- Check-in is any time after 4:00 PM. Check out time is at 11:00 AM.
- Pets are only allowed in designated units and with an additional fee. Only dogs are permitted at a maximum of two. Please contact Grand Targhee Resort ahead of time to confirm the availability of pet-friendly units. If the unit booked is not pet-friendly, you may be required to pay to upgrade to a pet-friendly room. No refunds will be issued for changes to rooms of lesser value to accommodate a pet.
- Emotional support animals will be subject to the same policies as pets.
- Questions? Call 307-353-2300 ext. 0
Cancellations made outside 14 days of arrival date forfeit their first night's stay plus tax. In the unlikely event a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of arrival date, the entire cost of the stay will be forfeited.
All cancellation fees will be applied per room. Additional fees may apply when you modify a reservation. Modifications are not permitted once reservation becomes non-refundable.
No-shows, early departures, and unused nights are non-refundable.