Bike Park Lift Tickets
GRAND TARGHEE IS OPEN FOR THE SUMMER SEASON!
Grand Targhee Mountain Bike Park delivers over 2,200 vertical feet and 17 miles of lift-serviced downhill trails. You’ll find a wide variety of trails that fit any type of rider, from beginner to expert. Challenge your skills as you progress from the Shoshone lift to the Dreamcatcher lift. Nice Marmot is a great intermediate downhill trail from the Summit, it offers two miles of machine-built trail. This trail is great for progression. Blondie is an experts-only top-to-bottom fall-line downhill trail. It challenges the most hardcore riders. This is your next stop on the summer downhill biking road trip!
Bike Park Dates & Hours of Operation:
SUMMER SEASON DATES
Opening and closing dates are subject to change based on terrain and weather conditions.
- Friday, June 16 – Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Spinning 7 days a week 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Spinning 7 days a week 10:00am to 5:00pm, and 7:00pm on Family Fridays
- Dates: June 30, July 28, August 25, September 1
CHILD CARRIERS ARE PROHIBITED WHEN ACCESSING LIFT-SERVED BIKE TRAILS.
FOOT TRAFFIC IS NOT ALLOWED TO LOAD THE SHOSHONE CHAIR LIFT.
How to BOOK
Ages 13 & Up
Ages 6 to 12 Years
Ages 5 Years & Under
|Free||Visit the Activity Center|
Adult Family Fridays
Ages 13 & Up, Valid from 4pm to 7pm. Shoshone Only.
|$30||Visit the Activity Center|
Junior Family Fridays
Ages 6 to 12 Years Old, Valid from 4pm to 7pm. Shoshone Only.
|$22||Visit the Activity Center|
Reusable RFID Card necessary to load the chairlift.
|$5||Add to Your Order|
- Child carriers are prohibited when accessing lift-served bike trails.
- Foot Traffic is not allowed to load the Shoshone lift.
- Children 12 and under who are downhill mountain biking may ride the chair if they can load, unload, and ride without assistance.
- E-bikes are not allowed on Grand Targhee Resort downhill or cross-country trails.
There are risks and hazards associated with the mountain environment and riding the chairlift with children 2 years and younger.