Visiting Instructor Policy
We have a world-class PSIA/AASI certified Ski and Snowboard School with instructors and coaches with vast experience and extensive knowledge of local terrain and conditions. As such, we have a policy for instructors, coaches, and guides (henceforth referred to as “instructors”) who would like to visit Grand Targhee with their personal clients.
Instructors wishing to visit Grand Targhee with their personal clients need to follow these guidelines:
- Contact our Ski and Snowboard School Director, Brian Maguire (firstname.lastname@example.org), at least 48 hours prior to arrival to state their intentions and share planned visitation dates. Information needed include: Instructor and guests’ names, dates of visit and any special inquiries.
- Provide confirmation that the lesson was purchased through their home Ski School.
- Instructor is required to wear home resort uniform with the name tag.
- Each visiting instructor will be charged a fee of $100/day for the length of their stay while working with any guests of this resort.
- If the visiting instructor also arranges to book one of Grand Targhee’s instructors to help with the clients for full-day lessons, the fee will be waived.
- The visiting instructor should present him/herself to the Ski School Director upon arrival and again prior to departure to ensure that the correct fees are charged. The fee is charged to the instructor and not to the guest. Payments can be made in the Ski & Snowboard School.
- Visiting Instructors should be aware of and must follow all Grand Targhee Resort policies.
The Ski School Director or other Grand Targhee Resort management reserves the right to refuse any visiting instructor, coach, or guide the right to work with our guests. The policy does not apply under a reciprocal agreement with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.