Bike Park Pass
Brown Pow Season…
Your bike park pass will give you access to over 15 miles of downhill trails off of Dreamcatcher and Shoshone. Shoshone will run daily this summer and offer access to new beginner and intermediate flow trails. You’ll also have access to Chutes & Ladders and Otter Slide from the top of Shoshone.
Grand Targhee Resort’s Bike Park is rated #2 in the Northwest by the readers of MTBParks.com. Three years in a row, the park has been ranked in the top 5. If you are looking to explore over 11 miles and 2,200 vertical feet of lift-serviced downhill trails, then you’ll want the convenience of a bike park season pass.
Our local shuttle has bike racks! Save on your drive to and from the resort. Shuttle Schedule >>>
Bike Park Season Pass
|Through June 1||After June 1||Purchase||Waiver|
|Adult Bike Park Pass (13 and up)||$179||$209||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Junior Bike Park Pass (6 – 12 yrs)||$119||$149||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|2019/20 Adult Season Passholder Bike Park Pass Special||$144||$168||800.827.4433||SIGN WAIVER|
|2019/20 Junior Season Passholder Bike Park Pass Special||$96||$120||800.827.4433||SIGN WAIVER|
- 2 Half Priced Friends & Family Bike Park Tickets
- 10% off Bike School (camps not included)
- 5% off Food & Beverage
- 20% off Summer Lodging
- 10% off Teton Mountain Outfitters & Habitat Retail
- 5% off new bike purchases
- 3 FREE days at Purgatory’s Bike Park
- 3 FREE Days at Pajarito Mountain’s Bike Park
- 2 FREE Days at Schweitzer Resort Mountain Bike Park
- 2 FREE Days at Timberline Bike Park
- 2 FREE Days at Mt Bachelor Bike Park
- 2 FREE Days at Whitefish Mountain Resort Bike Park
- 2 FREE Days at Brundage Mountain Resort Bike Park
Must present your 2019 Bike Park Season Pass at time of purchase to receive resort discounts.
Must Present your 2019 Bike Park Season Pass to receive complimentary lift tickets from partner resorts.
Children 3-12 must be accompanied by an adult while riding the chair. There are risks and hazards associated with the mountain environment and riding the chairlift with children 2 years and younger. It is highly recommended that parents bring a child carrier for hiking to assist with navigating the mountain terrain and securing infants while riding the lift.