WorldCast Anglers Fishing Adventures
Why Fish with WCA? – WorldCast Anglers holds commercial operating permits on the premier water in the area. They offer their clients an unsurpassed experience with the water that is fishing best during their trip. Whether that be wading the famous Railroad Ranch of Henrys Fork, fishing the adrenaline-pumping whitewater of the Teton Canyon, casting Salmonflies on the South Fork, or floating below the mighty Grand Teton on the Snake River, the 'Best Water in Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming' is waiting for you.
So why fish with WCA? The answer is clear, in our humble opinion.
Your booking is solely with WorldCast Anglers; no third-party relationships are used.
- Guided Fishing – WCA offers guided fishing on the Snake, Salt, Green, Teton, and Henrys Fork rivers. In addition to these world-class rivers, you can also get out and fish with them on Henry's Lake, Lewis Lake, Yellowstone Lake, Island Park Reservoir, Palisades Reservoir, and Blackfoot Reservoir.
- Overnight Adventures – Escape into remote waters on the South Fork and experience a truly epic fishing trip.
- Fly Fishing Guide School – WorldCast Anglers Western Rivers Fly Fishing Guide School is a seven-day course outside Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The school is intended for those who wish to begin a career as a professional fly fishing guide or to grow their own fly fishing knowledge.
- Destination Travel – From freshwater fishing in Alaska and Mongolia to the open waters of Cuba and Mexico, WorldCast Anglers has the knowledge and experience you need to plan and execute the trips of a lifetime. If you want to do it big, do it right with their help.
THE FLY SHOP
WorldCast Anglers is headquartered here in Teton Valley, with their shop located in Victor, ID. From Yeti Coolers to Hatch fly reels, they have everything you need to reel in the big one.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Phone Number: 800-654-0676
- Address: 38 W Center St. Victor, ID 83455
2022/2023 Grand Targhee Season Pass Holders: 15% off retail sales from opening day 2022 until Memorial Day 2023 (excluding licenses, outfitting trips and non-inventory items). Not valid with any other offer. Must present pass with purchase.