Website Accessibility Policy
Grand Targhee Resort is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. To meet this goal, Grand Targhee Resort implements the following initiatives:
- Conforming our website with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”).
- Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content.
- Ensuring that our website does not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility.
- Distributing this policy to content providers, and website content and technical support personnel for our websites.
- Linking to this policy from grandtarghee.com, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the website accessibility coordinator.
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website. .accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices.
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure remedies are provided at the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
- Retaining website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of our website.
- Provide training to website content and technical support on ensuring our website conforms to WCAG.
Grand Targhee Resort undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and encourages content providers to incorporate accessibility in their content posted on our website.
We are committed to making accessibility improvements to our website. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.