Grand Targhee Resort is taking proactive steps to protect our employees and guests in the event of an infectious disease outbreak. It is the goal of Grand Targhee Resort during any such time to strive to operate effectively and ensure employee and guest safety.
Grand Targhee Resort is committed to providing information from reliable sources, about the nature and spread of infectious diseases, including symptoms and signs to watch for, as well as required steps to be taken in the event of an illness or outbreak.
This policy is subject to revision at any time in response to changes to federal / state regulations, health authorities’ guidance, and at company discretion.
- Masks will not be required by guests during the 2021 summer.
- Stay over service will not be provided for lodging guests for the 2021 summer season.
- Check-out time is 10:00am | Check-in time is 4:00pm
- Please make sure you are caught up on our state and local guidelines around COVID-19.
State & Local Guidelines
Preventing the Spread of Infection
Grand Targhee Resort will maintain a clean workplace, including the regular cleaning of objects and areas that are frequently used. Additional sanitation measures include: Guest Rooms will be cleaned using EcoLab EPA-registered
Hand sanitizer dispenser stations will be placed at key guest and employee entrances along with the point of sale locations. Employees will be given a personal hand sanitizer to keep on their person.
Disinfecting and Sanitizing
In addition to the measures taken by our Housekeeping and Public Area departments, all departments will be provided with the proper supplies to conduct their own disinfecting, depending on their operations.
Correct hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of the virus. Employees are required to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, entering and leaving, or going on break and before or after starting a shift.
Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines or moving around the property. Employees will practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees whenever possible. At point of sale locations where physical distancing is not achievable a barrier will be utilized to separate the employee and guest.
WHAT CAN YOU DO DURING YOUR VISIT?
- Purchase online before you arrive at the resort.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, or are sneezing, coughing or have a fever.
- Use masks and hand sanitizer when enjoying public areas.
- Practice social distancing in the base area or while standing in lines and stay 6 feet away from those not in your household.
- Read and respect resort signage and follow the guidelines when entering buildings.
Please do your part to keep the resort safe for everyone this summer. We are encouraging you to pack hand sanitizer, a facemask, and gloves.