(Alta, WY – November 19, 2020) Grand Targhee Resort plans to open the Shoshone and
COVID-19 Summer Operations
Grand Targhee Resort is closed for the fall season.
Vacation Rentals are still open and can be booked online or by calling 800-TARGHEE.
Please make sure you are caught up on our state and local guidelines around COVID-19.
State & Local Guidelines
resort-wide policy update
Grand Targhee Resort will take proactive steps to protect the employees and guests in the event of an infectious disease outbreak. It is the goal of Grand Targhee Resort during any such time to strive to operate effectively and ensure employee and guest safety.
Grand Targhee Resort is committed to providing information, from reliable sources, about the nature and spread of infectious diseases, including symptoms and signs to watch for, as well as required steps to be taken in the event of an illness or outbreak.
- All staff will undergo a health screening prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be planted at key entrances and point of sale stations.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own mask or face covering.
- The resort will maintain a clean workplace including the regular cleaning of objects and areas that are frequently used
- The resort will accept all forms of payment, but strongly encourages guests to purchase products and activities online prior to arrival, and use cashless forms of payment when in-resort.
WHAT CAN YOU DO DURING YOUR VISIT?
- Purchase online before you arrive at the resort.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, or are sneezing, coughing or have a fever.
- Use masks and hand sanitizer when enjoying public areas.
- Practice social distancing in the base area or while standing in lines and stay 6 feet away from those not in your household.
- Read and respect resort signage and follow the guidelines when entering buildings.
Please do your part to keep the resort safe for everyone this summer. We are encouraging you to pack hand sanitizer, a facemask, and gloves.
WHAT IS OUR HOUSEKPEEPING TEAM DOING?
The Housekeeping Team will be increasing the frequency and efforts of sanitizing and disinfecting. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of the Resort:
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
- Copiers & Postage Machine
- Stairway & Ramp Handrails
- Benches & Tables
- Trash Cans & Recycle Bins
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
- Electronics & Appliances
- Linens & Furniture
- All Guest Amenities
- Electrostatic Sprayers will be used by our Public Area Attendants in High Traffic Areas throughout the Resort.
- Our Guest Rooms will be cleaned using EcoLab EPA-registered disinfectants that kill the virus that causes COVID-19.
- UV-LED wands will be used to sanitize linens, furniture, electronics and appliances.
- Inspectors will be using UV Blacklights to ensure all areas of the room are properly sanitized and safe for our guests.
We are dedicated to our Employees and ensuring they can stay safe while providing exceptional service to our guests.
- Extensive Training