New Years Torchlight Parade & Fireworks
Come Participate in an Epic New Year's Eve Tradition
We'll be closing out 2023 with our annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks Show and we want you to be part of it!
Come join us in a timeless tradition to welcome the New Year! Ages 8+ are welcome to sign-up in the Activity Center starting December 16th. Limited spots available, first come first serve!
A fireworks display will immediately follow the Torchlight Parade on New Year’s Eve! Check out the full schedule and additional info below!
- All participants ages 8+ are required to sign-up in the Activity Center between Dec. 16th and Dec. 31st at 4:00pm. Waivers required.
- Kids' Torchlight Parade is reserved for participants ages 8-12. Parents may accompany young children.
- Adult Torchlight Parade is reserved for participants 13+.
- 4:15pm - Kids' Torchlight Parade participants check-in at Targhee tent in the Plaza
- 4:30pm - Kids' Torchlight Parade participants load Shoshone
- 4:45pm - Kids' Torchlight Parade (Little Bighorn)
- 5:30pm - Adult Torchlight Parade participants check-in at Targhee tent in the Plaza
- 5:45pm - Adult Torchlight Parade participants load Shoshone
- 6:00pm - Adult Torchlight Parade (Little Bighorn)
- 6:15pm - Fireworks Show!
- Can I sign up day-of? YES. Space is limited. Sign-up available in-person ONLY through 4:00pm on Dec. 31st in the Activity Center.
- Do I need a lift ticket to participate in the Torchlight Parade? NO. Shoshone lift will be open to all torchlight parade participants. Lift operations staff will check participants prior to loading.
- What are used for the torches? Kids' torches are light-up glow sticks. Adult torches are road flares. Adults are encouraged to wear older clothing.
- Where can I view the fireworks show from? The best seats in the house are in the Plaza area and around the base of the Dreamcatcher Lift.
- Is the event free? YES. Torchlight Parade and Fireworks Show are free and open to the public.
- May I accompany my child in the Kids' Torchlight Parade? YES. If your child is not comfortable skiing on their own down Little Bighorn, you are welcome to join them. Sign-up is still required.