SEASON PASS PERKS
- 20% Discount on FOUR Friends & Family Nordic Tickets*
- 15% off Kids Club - child care**
- 10% off Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons**
- 20% off Group Ski and Snowboard Lessons **
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters, The Board Shop, & Habitat (excluding the purchase of bikes)
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off slopeside lodging in Teewinot Lodge Standard Rooms or Sioux Lodge, restrictions apply***
*Purchase up to four Friends & Family Nordic tickets throughout 22/23 Winter Season at 20% off window rates. The 20% off window rate is available only on Adult, Junior and Senior Nordic Tickets. Other tickets are not eligible.
**Advanced reservations required and cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers. Discounts are for Season Pass holder only and not transferrable.
***Advance lodging reservations are required and cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers. Season Pass holder must be a guest and 18 years or older to book a lodging reservation. A maximum of 2 rooms per reservation.
All Season Pass Sales are Final. Season passes may be picked up at the resort November 5, 2022 or you may choose to have your pass shipped. All season pass holders will be required to provide new pictures. Pictures may be uploaded online at the time of purchase or after the purchase has been completed.
SHIPPING SEASON PASSES
Your Winter 22/23 Season Pass can be shipped to you for a fee of $5 per pass.
To have your season pass shipped:
- Sign the Winter 22/23 Liability waiver
- Upload an updated photo to your online profile that meets our requirements.
- If a season pass needs to be shipped to an address other than the one provided on your online profile, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of your purchase.
Your pass will only be shipped upon receipt of your waiver and photo. Passes will not be shipped after December 1, 2022. Both the season pass and the shipping fee are non-refundable even if your pass is not shipped.
Photos that do not meet the requirements will be rejected, further delaying the printing.
- Photo should be a clear, front view of passholder's face
- Head needs to be centered and take up the majority of the photo
- No hats, sunglasses, goggles, helmets, or objects obstructing your face
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Lost or stolen passes can be reprinted for $10. If you forget your pass, a new pass will be printed and reprint fee applied.