Join us for our annual Surf Classic event!
Grand Targhee’s Terrain Park Crew will turn our North Pole Terrain Park into a snowboarders paradise. You will get your fill of hips, berms, spines, quarter pipes and bowls. Come show off your best skills and earn your bragging rights! Our event sponsors include, Teton Gravity Research, Smartwool, Avalon 7, Never Summer, Blackstrap, Burton, Wild Mikes Pizza, Kodiak, Karakorum and Needle and Shred, Alpine Air, JH Snowboarder Magazine, Mountain Dew, Grassroots, Arbor, and FourPines! The Surf Classic will benefit our Grand Targhee Ski and Snowboard Foundation.
- 8:00am – Registration, Check-In at Tent in Plaza, Raffles Sales
- 9:00am – North Shore Park Open for Inspection
- 10:00am – Competitors Meeting at top of the park
- 10:30am – Competition Begins
- 1:00pm – Competition Ends for Groms, Teens, Amateurs, and Masters
- 1:15pm – Pro Only Session Begins
- 2:45pm – Pro Only Session Ends
- 3:00pm – Gather on Trap Bar Deck / Sloshie Bar and Raffle Sales
- 3:45pm – Awards
- 4:00pm – Raffle including Snowboards, Outerwear, Bindings, Boots, Meals, Goods and Services from local Merchants, and more.
Jam format- as many runs during each group's time slot. Riders will be judged on their style down the course.
- Groms – 12 and under
- Teens – 13-17
- Amateurs – 18-39
- Masters – 40+
COMPETITOR LIFT TICKETS- $40 per day, Parent’s lift ticket: 20% off daily ticket
ENTRY FEE - $65 – Each competitor gets a custom hat and buff.
Helmets are required for this event!
Never Summer and Arbor will be providing demos on Sunday next to the Trap Bar.
Raffle tickets will be given to every participant and will be available to purchase for the general public at the event!