January – Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
Grand Targhee Resort is teaming up with Learn to Ski, Snowboard, Telemark, Skate Skiing Month to bring you the best deal on getting into skiing or snowboarding. During the month of January, the 1-2-3 Learn to Ski or Ride is in full effect. Purchase this package and on the completion of your third lesson, you’ll receive a 2021-2022 winter season pass! Help share the passion and grow the sports skiandsnowboardmonth.org
The package includes three 2-hour group lessons for adults and a 2.25 hour for juniors, daily rental equipment, and an all-day Shoshone lift ticket.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
WHEN BOOKING YOUR LESSON, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL.
BY PHONE AT 1-800-TARGHEE EXT. 1352
BY EMAIL AT SNOWSPORTSSCHOOL@GRANDTARGHEE.COM
How to Book:
- The package must be purchased by calling the Resort.
- Guests may reserve their group lesson by calling the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package can be purchased starting December 8, 2021 but must be redeemed during the month of January
- Must be a beginner skier or snowboarder who has never had a Grand Targhee Resort Season Pass
- Upon completion of all three lessons, you will receive a season pass!
- Ages 6 and over
- Package is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Contact Grand Targhee Ski & Snowboard School for more details email@example.com
While gratuities are not a requirement for ski and snowboard instruction, they are both appropriate and valued by your instructor. Typical gratuities are 15-20% of the cost of the lesson/camp.
Kids Club/ Ski School cancellation policy is that guests must cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation, less than 24 hours results in a forfeit of payment. If they want a refund on their original payment method, they will receive a refund less $25 for processing fees. They also have the option to receive a full-price refund on a Targhee gift card, or they may also reschedule to a different day at no extra charge.