Enjoy unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Grand Targhee Resort. Your 2021/22 season pass comes with some great perks including discounts around the resort, 50% off lift tickets to all Mountain Collective Resorts, and free lift tickets at selected Partner Resorts. See below for details.
Access to Grand Targhee Resort with your 2021/22 season pass will begin on November 19, 2021, the opening day of the 2021/22 winter season, conditions permitting.
|Pass type||From Oct. 1||Purchase||Waiver|
|Adult (19-64 yrs)||$1299||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Teen (13-18 yrs)||$629||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Junior (6-12 yrs)||$579||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Child 5 & Under||FREE||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|Senior (65+)||$799||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
|College Full-Time||$699||BUY NOW||SIGN WAIVER|
2021/2022 Season Pass Perks
- Summer 2021 lift access for Scenic Chairlift Rides (Does not include Bike Access)
- Discounted 2021 Bike Park Season Pass
- 20% Off FOUR Friends & Family Lift Tickets*
- Access to Nordic & Fat Bike Trails
- Unlimited 50% off Lift Tickets at Mountain Collective Resorts – See Resorts Here
- 10% off Cat Skiing**
- 15% off Kids Club – child care**
- 10% off Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons**
- 20% off Group Ski and Snowboard Lessons**
- 10% off retail merchandise at Teton Mountain Outfitters, The Board Shop, & Habitat (excluding the purchase of bikes)
- 5% off food & beverage (excluding alcohol & special events)
- 20% off slopeside lodging in Teewinot or Sioux Lodge, restrictions apply***
- Exclusive deals throughout the year via Season Passholder email
*Purchase up to four Friends & Family tickets throughout 21/22 Winter Season at 20% off window rates. Friends & Family tickets are available at the ticket windows and Activity Center. The Grand Targhee Resort Season Passholder must be present with their 2021/22 Season Pass to receive special friends and family pricing. The 20% off window rate is available only on Adult, Junior and Senior FULL DAY ALL MOUNTAIN tickets. Multi-day and other special tickets are not eligible.
**Advanced reservations required and cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers. Discounts are for Season Passholder only and not transferrable.
***Advanced lodging reservations are required and cannot to be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers. Season Pass holder must be a guest and 18 years or older to book a lodging reservation. A maximum of 2 rooms per reservation. Season pass must be presented at check-in.
We are excited to be part of the Mountain Collective and with this relationship comes unlimited 50% off lift tickets only for all Grand Targhee Resort Season Passholders to
Alta, Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Big Sky, Chamonix (France) Coronet Peak/The Remarkables (New Zealand), Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Mt Buller (Australia), Niseko United (Japan), Panorama, Revelstoke, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf, Sun Peaks, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Taos, Thredbo (Australia) and Valle Nevado (Chile.).
Grand Targhee Resort Season Pass Holders must purchase Mountain Collective Pass separately in order to be eligible for 2 free lift tickets at each participating resort.
Please visit your resort’s website to see if your season pass qualifies for 50% off lift tickets. Season Pass Holders from Mountain Collective Resorts, including Grand Targhee Resort Season Pass Holders, are responsible for verifying discount eligibility at each resort they wish to visit.
Season Pass Rules & Releases
A release for each season passholder must be electronically filled out before your season pass can be issued. Our 2021/221 Rules & Release will be released on April 1, 2021.
December 1, 2021 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2021/22 season. How old are you on December 1, 2021?
Full-Time College Student Pass Qualifications
Full-time College Pass pickup must be accompanied by proof of Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 registration or schedule and letter from the school’s Bursar’s Office to qualify. Undergraduate Students must be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours and Graduate Students a minimum of 9 credit hours.
ADAPTIVE PASS QUALIFICATIONS
To qualify for an adaptive winter season pass, an individual must be legally blind, profoundly deaf, or have a permanent physical or cognitive disability that requires the use of adaptive equipment or adaptive techniques to ski or ride.
Season passes may be picked up at the resort starting June 18, 2021, or you may choose to have your pass shipped.
SHIPPING SEASON PASSES
Your Winter 21/22 Season Pass can be shipped to you for a fee of $5 per pass.
To have your season pass shipped:
- 1. Sign the Winter 21/22 Liability waiver
- 2. Send an updated photo that meets our requirements as well as confirm your shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your pass will only be shipped upon receipt of your waiver, photo, and shipping address confirmation. Passes will not be shipped after November 1st, 2021 to allow time to get ready for the Winter 21/22 season. The season pass shipping fee is non-refundable even if your pass is not shipped.
- Photo should be a clear, front view of passholder’s face
- Head needs to be centered and take up the majority of the photo
- No hats, sunglasses, goggles, helmets, or objects obstructing your face
- Photos that do not meet the requirements will be rejected, further delaying the printing